Closed Thread
Page 86 of 92 FirstFirst ... 36768485868788 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by teenie View Post
    Another coasty Thanks for your concern

I had a hip arthroscopy to repair torn cartilage. I'm 3 weeks out and feeling alright but am a bit overwhelmed about going back to work and the kids back to school/kindy and mostly, DH back to work...
    Gosh thats full on! When does that all start up again for you? I know the feeling, I had a hysterectomy a few yrs back and was so scared when DH went back to work as I still had around 40 internal stitches..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mahjong View Post
    Gosh thats full on! When does that all start up again for you? I know the feeling, I had a hysterectomy a few yrs back and was so scared when DH went back to work as I still had around 40 internal stitches..
    Yeah it's intense isn't it?! DH goes back to work tomorrow and I go back on Tuesday. I only work Tuesday and Thursday but even so, I'm freaking out a bit. I'm also nervous about having our 4 year old on my own (she goes to kindy 5 days a fortnight) as she is full on!

Thanks
    Reviews
    My vent....My bestie makes the worst coffee in the world!!! Yep, very much a first world problem.

For some strange reason she makes 2 cups of coffee from the one coffee pod and its vile. Just completely vile. Today I actually left three quarters of my coffee undrunk because I only have 2 cups of coffee a day and I did not want to waste one of them on a disgustingly weak, vile, cup of coffee. I think she actually likes weak cup of coffee so she runs water through the pod twice and puts the 2 shots into a jug and then divides it into 2 cups.

I do realise only other pod drinkers will understand how awful this is, but I just needed to get it out.

Thanks
    Reviews
    How did you go Jennaisme?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by CakeyMumma View Post
    How did you go Jennaisme?
    Im still here and waiting. =/

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlsRock View Post
    My vent....My bestie makes the worst coffee in the world!!! Yep, very much a first world problem.

For some strange reason she makes 2 cups of coffee from the one coffee pod and its vile. Just completely vile. Today I actually left three quarters of my coffee undrunk because I only have 2 cups of coffee a day and I did not want to waste one of them on a disgustingly weak, vile, cup of coffee. I think she actually likes weak cup of coffee so she runs water through the pod twice and puts the 2 shots into a jug and then divides it into 2 cups.

I do realise only other pod drinkers will understand how awful this is, but I just needed to get it out.
    Oh I hear you!! It's just plain gross!!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to FirstTimeMummy2012 For This Useful Post:

GirlsRock  (16-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlsRock View Post

Lifes too short to not tell your bestie the truth! Is Just say; sorry but I can't drink weak coffee! I know my bestie wouldn't care!

Sent from my GT-I9300T using The Bub Hub mobile app

9. The Following User Says Thank You to jenjenOo For This Useful Post:

GirlsRock  (16-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Aarrgh too many career/family-work balance decisions to be made and DH is of NO help (first-world problem I know)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    You took control of the finances because you want to save money (and think you'd do a better job than me). Going to the pub and getting wasted is not responsible!!

Sent from my GT-P7500 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh you think little of me and DP right now??!
    Newsflash, I don't care!! We have much better things to do than worry about someone who just uses us!! Bring on October for our lease end and you moving out!! And I don't care if you never let me see your daughter again! You're petty!