Closed Thread
Page 69 of 98 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179 ... LastLast
    harvs is offline Winner 2014 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 2/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/3/15Busiest Member of the Week200 Posts in a week
    I just screamed at my son. The longest he's slept in three weeks is two and a half hours. He won't go down for a sleep and has been screaming at me for an hour. He won't let me put him down. He bites my nipples. I have no support. I don't want him anymore. :-(

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsharvey View Post
    I just screamed at my son. The longest he's slept in three weeks is two and a half hours. He won't go down for a sleep and has been screaming at me for an hour. He won't let me put him down. He bites my nipples. I have no support. I don't want him anymore. :-(
    Oh my gosh yes...poor Mum...sleep deprivation is absolute killer...

Who can hold your LO while you have a sleep...?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsharvey View Post
    You poor thing I feel for you *hugs*

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FearlessLeader View Post
    please call lifeline 13 11 14. Thinking of you xx
    i was going to call someone but i literally have no one i can call and didnt feel comfortable calling a stranger. Wouldnt even know what to say. I Was a blubbering mess last night so im sure that even if i called someone they wouldnt have understood what i was saying.

i know if i talked to likeline or,gp or councillor i would have been in trouble because of lagal obligations if i were to be completely honest with them. (i have bad thoughts of hurting me or baby, but they arent my thoughts, its like a daydream or something, i dont want to hurt her or me and i quickly catch it and shake my head and say no i wouldnt do things like that. Iykwim? Its been going on for a year now and i cant help it)

im on efexor (75mg) but i dont think its working anymore because my pnd has gotten worse. So Have to go to gp again.

feeling a but better today tho, just had a very dark day yesterday. Hubby gave me a break so that was nice. Had A huge talk to hubby last night (told him everythin, scared him but i told him and he understands that i wont) thanks for your pm, and sorry ive rambled. Will reply to it a bit later tonight. Gtg hubby is calling me

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by MonkeySeeMonkeyDo View Post
    i was going to call someone but i literally have no one i can call and didnt feel comfortable calling a stranger. Wouldnt even know what to say. I Was a blubbering mess last night so im sure that even if i called someone they wouldnt have understood what i was saying.

i know if i talked to likeline or,gp or councillor i would have been in trouble because of lagal obligations if i were to be completely honest with them. (i have bad thoughts of hurting me or baby, but they arent my thoughts, its like a daydream or something, i dont want to hurt her or me and i quickly catch it and shake my head and say no i wouldnt do things like that. Iykwim? Its been going on for a year now and i cant help it)

im on efexor (75mg) but i dont think its working anymore because my pnd has gotten worse. So Have to go to gp again.

feeling a but better today tho, just had a very dark day yesterday. Hubby gave me a break so that was nice. Had A huge talk to hubby last night (told him everythin, scared him but i told him and he understands that i wont) thanks for your pm, and sorry ive rambled. Will reply to it a bit later tonight. Gtg hubby is calling me
    Huge hugs lovely! Im glad you were able to talk to DH and get it all out, Im sorry you had such a rough night Are you able to go back to the gp and either get a stronger dose or try another one? I know antidepressants can be a bit trial and error for some people which makes it all so frustrating and overwhelming Have msgd you on fb, I would be happy to help in any way I can

Sent from my GT-I9100T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockett View Post
    I assume you are talking about your DH? Same here...drives me nuts!!!
    Yes DH indeed

Sent from my ST25a using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dp.. You drive me f$$$ing insane. Seriously you make me want to rip my hair out in rage, Then stick it back in so I can f$$$ing rip it out again.

I wish you would go away somewhere tonight. I really want to watch the dome but I don't want to go into the lounge cause you are there.go away.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    All I ever wanted was to be pregnant now I can't handle it. I am so tired of being sore and emotional.

bunkx is offline Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Debit

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bunkx View Post
    Debit
    *groan* i'm hearing ya

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub