Closed Thread
Page 68 of 92 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Can't get the sleeves on my costume to work. Have unpicked them three times already. So now I have a costume without sleeves. I put so much work into it & wanted to be able to wear it so now I'm really disappointed & peeved that nothing ever seems to work out

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    God of War 2 is not appropriate for our 7 year old son to watch you play! What the hell are you thinking? Just NO.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    500 Posts in a week
    400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a weekFunniest Caption
    Quote Originally Posted by ChickyBee View Post
    God of War 2 is not appropriate for our 7 year old son to watch you play! What the hell are you thinking? Just NO.
    I know how you feel! DF likes playing COD and other games like that. Not appropriate for a 3 yr old to see ever even occasionally.

Sent from my telecommunications device.

Thanks
    Reviews
    just not coping anymore. Im just so desperate to throw the towl in and leave, just me. no husband, no baby, just me. Ive lost all patients, all hope, all meaning and willingness to live life. Meant to be having a nice night out at an event on the beach and here i am crying my eyes out miserable sitting by myself otherwise id snap at hubby or baby. Just cant do it anymore.

FearlessLeader is offline Winner 2013 - Most Memorable Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MonkeySeeMonkeyDo View Post
    just not coping anymore. Im just so desperate to throw the towl in and leave, just me. no husband, no baby, just me. Ive lost all patients, all hope, all meaning and willingness to live life. Meant to be having a nice night out at an event on the beach and here i am crying my eyes out miserable sitting by myself otherwise id snap at hubby or baby. Just cant do it anymore.
    please call lifeline 13 11 14. Thinking of you xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ending 5/6/2014
    Im sorry your having such a rough time I second FL. Hugs xox

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ending 5/6/2014
    Showing all the signs of silent reflux already... shouldn't be surprised after my first 2 boys had it but really hoped my last little man would be spared the pain

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Huge hugs.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ChickyBee View Post
    I am sorry I had a quiet giggle to myself, as this is exactly what my DH would do.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to White Mage For This Useful Post:

ChickyBee  (24-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Heart burn you can kindly f*** right off! Ive had enough and don't want 7 more weeks of this.