Closed Thread
Page 5 of 98 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    ugh. i wish i could say im enjoying parenthood right now, but the truth is im not and im not coping with anything.

i dont want to be tbe mum thats constantly getting up dd but she is so unbelivably naughty and ignors all instructions. I say no she looks at me gives a grin or a 'im gonna do it anyway look' and continues to do naughty things. I remove her from it and she just goes and does it again 2 seconds later. She Doesnt sleep much and can take several hours getting to sleep.

she bites when feeding. She squarks at me and pinces and pulls at me when she wants boob even though she knows how to say boob and she used to aske for it.

she refuses most solids (she is 13 months) its getting ridiculous. She knows the word no. she even says it and shakes her head when she is doing something she shouldn't (like putting things up to her mouth that she isnt allowed and saying no, shaking her head and then handing it to us cos she knows she isnt allowed it.
    her constant wakeups are getting to me too. Every Hour or less she wakes and she doesnt normally go to beed til 3-5am (it takes her that long!!!)

ugh anyway that made me feel better.

hugs to everyone having trouble xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dam you BH for being so interesting tonight and keeping me up way past my bedtime

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SJG View Post
    Dam you BH for being so interesting tonight and keeping me up way past my bedtime
    hehe you sure you didnt mean to post in the 'one line something good happend to me today thread'?
    haha im often way past my bedtime cos im reading bubhub. Does 'ill read just one more page of this thread' sound familiar?? Hope you are able to get some sleep soon.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MonkeySeeMonkeyDo For This Useful Post:

Albert01  (18-04-2013),SJG  (18-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lambjam View Post
    Woke up to red crayon all over my carpet

Attachment 35154
    :/ oh dear!! Ive gotta say tho, for having 4 (?) kids your house is sparkling (... Well.. minus The crayon). I have a 13 month old and while i can get it nice and clean it doesnt stay clean for long at all. Ive given up now. I cleaned up last night so dh could come home from hospy to a clean house and after today the house is in ruins again. Sigh. Her Toys and toilet paper are strewn throught the house.

anyway, seriously, good job on having your house lovely and clean so jealous. Its hard enougb with one let alone 4 (?) :thumbs up:

AdornedWithCats is offline Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    Told Mum DH and I are going to see SIL & newborn on the weekend - she says 'be careful, you might get clucky!'. Argh!! Can't get anymore clucky - we're trying as hard as we can!

Maybe I should just tell her we're TTC...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just so over it. I dunno why I bother. I really don't. All my freaking efforts just go to waste anyway. Whatever. With the way you're going you won't have to worry about me or the baby anymore anyway, since you don't even want it. You can go back to living your happy, care-free life and forget we exist, since you're making a damn good go of it anyway while we're right infront of you.

lambjam is offline Nitwit! Blubber! Oddment! Tweak!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I don't think I'd recognise your voice if you weren't crying or whining. Is life really so bad?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    The only way for me to get away from
    Your smothering was to move & not tell you my new address. Stop telling people that you're like a grandmother to my kids!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    Quote Originally Posted by MonkeySeeMonkeyDo View Post
    ugh. i wish i could say im enjoying parenthood right now, but the truth is im not and im not coping with anything.

i dont want to be tbe mum thats constantly getting up dd but she is so unbelivably naughty and ignors all instructions. I say no she looks at me gives a grin or a 'im gonna do it anyway look' and continues to do naughty things. I remove her from it and she just goes and does it again 2 seconds later. She Doesnt sleep much and can take several hours getting to sleep.

she bites when feeding. She squarks at me and pinces and pulls at me when she wants boob even though she knows how to say boob and she used to aske for it.

she refuses most solids (she is 13 months) its getting ridiculous. She knows the word no. she even says it and shakes her head when she is doing something she shouldn't (like putting things up to her mouth that she isnt allowed and saying no, shaking her head and then handing it to us cos she knows she isnt allowed it.
    her constant wakeups are getting to me too. Every Hour or less she wakes and she doesnt normally go to beed til 3-5am (it takes her that long!!!)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by MonkeySeeMonkeyDo View Post

Huge hugs hun, I promise you it will get better. O was like that from 10 months to 16 months and whilst it was draining I was consistant and he's a million times better now. Keep it up, youre doing a great job