Closed Thread
Page 36 of 98 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    DH you dingbat, when I was in tears today about my crappy day did you decide then that it would be a good idea to have drinks at work?
    I'm at home with our 3 month old and so far your an hour late. No call either. Nice.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by shani2 View Post
    DH you dingbat, when I was in tears today about my crappy day did you decide then that it would be a good idea to have drinks at work?
    I'm at home with our 3 month old and so far your an hour late. No call either. Nice.
    Aw. Hugs. Stupid men.

I'm sick of selfish people who don't even have a first thought let alone a second about other people. I will put myself and my kids out for you no more!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    You talk about me like you think I give a .... about what you think about me right now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    was underpaid by $90 because i MAY have been overpaid. So now we are up sh1t creek because of it. Argh i will be down $90 each pay until we do our tax returns. Just when we budgeted to get a couch that i dont fall through everytime we sit on it too. my mil is visiting in the first week of july but she has nowhere to sleep because our couch is a fouton and its broken and lumpy and it keeps falling apart. Oh and i cant seem to find any cheap new couches. Am ok to get a single bed frame second hand but not a couch or mattress. So now to get the things we NEED we will have to get financed at the fhrniture store argh. So over this sh1t.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirst33 View Post
    Deciding to tell my hairdresser about my baby girl and being told "look at it as something was obviously wrong and now you get to start fresh." Oh yeah! I get to start fresh! Wtf?
    Hugs sweetie x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 26/3/15100 Posts in a week
    Seeing feral mothers swearing and calling their children "little f'in c's"

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MonkeySeeMonkeyDo View Post
    was underpaid by $90 because i MAY have been overpaid. So now we are up sh1t creek because of it. Argh i will be down $90 each pay until we do our tax returns. Just when we budgeted to get a couch that i dont fall through everytime we sit on it too. my mil is visiting in the first week of july but she has nowhere to sleep because our couch is a fouton and its broken and lumpy and it keeps falling apart. Oh and i cant seem to find any cheap new couches. Am ok to get a single bed frame second hand but not a couch or mattress. So now to get the things we NEED we will have to get financed at the fhrniture store argh. So over this sh1t.
    Yep same thing happened to me I am also down $90 week just in case they overpaid me sooo ridiculous and like you there is nothing I can do until tax time :-(

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Angels4me View Post
    Yep same thing happened to me I am also down $90 week just in case they overpaid me sooo ridiculous and like you there is nothing I can do until tax time :-(
    oh geez, sorry to hear you are in the same position. They Suck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    went for what was meant to be a nice relaxing bath. Dh couldnt find his house keys so i had to drag my bubble self out then continue my bath.... With the toddler... who hates her hair being done. Then just before getting out i notice that ive got hives all over my body.. Even my face. Sooo itchy and spotchy. Stupid no tears formula and sensitive skin safe.. pffft. For sensitive skin my butt!!! hmph.

oh and i have af like cramps so i think af is on her way. coming upto 10 months TTC so it sucks big time.

sorry for being negative, this will be my last post... for today.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    Quote Originally Posted by MonkeySeeMonkeyDo View Post
    went for what was meant to be a nice relaxing bath. Dh couldnt find his house keys so i had to drag my bubble self out then continue my bath.... With the toddler... who hates her hair being done. Then just before getting out i notice that ive got hives all over my body.. Even my face. Sooo itchy and spotchy. Stupid no tears formula and sensitive skin safe.. pffft. For sensitive skin my butt!!! hmph.

oh and i have af like cramps so i think af is on her way. coming upto 10 months TTC so it sucks big time.

sorry for being negative, this will be my last post... for today.