Closed Thread
Page 22 of 92 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Feeling hurt by your careless words and insinuations. I bet you won't apologise either. I always forget that you are never wrong.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    It's not so much fun when I mirror the way you're acting this morning is it DF?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Our donor isn't replying to texts or emails and DP just got a pos opk :-( so upset. We don't have luck with donors and fertility treatment is just too expensive for us right now :-(

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 14/11/14100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by KnockKnockPenny View Post
    Our donor isn't replying to texts or emails and DP just got a pos opk :-( so upset. We don't have luck with donors and fertility treatment is just too expensive for us right now :-(
    I thought you were already pregnant? unless you were planning on having then close together. either way, no responses from the donor would be really upsetting.

Sent from my magical black talky thingy using bubhub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

I really can't wait to hear when your dp is pregnant!

Thanks
    Reviews
    'No sauce, no salad' does not mean 'please empty a bottle of ketchup and half a salad bar onto my meal'. Morons.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by DesperatelySeekingSleep View Post
    I thought you were already pregnant? unless you were planning on having then close together. either way, no responses from the donor would be really upsetting.

Nope not pregnant :-( we don't even have 1 yet! 3 unsuccessful cycles with me with our old donor who also stopped contacting us and 1 unsuccessful cycle with DP with new donor who stopped contacting us :-( we are just so confused why this keeps happening.
    It's becoming way too heartbreaking finding a donor to have this happen so we're going to have to save for fertility treatment. Probably won't be able to try for a year now

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by redlipsandpearls View Post

I really can't wait to hear when your dp is pregnant!
    Thanks x
    We can't wait either haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 14/11/14100 Posts in a week
    Nope not pregnant :-( we don't even have 1 yet! 3 unsuccessful cycles with me with our old donor who also stopped contacting us and 1 unsuccessful cycle with DP with new donor who stopped contacting us :-( we are just so confused why this keeps happening.
    It's becoming way too heartbreaking finding a donor to have this happen so we're going to have to save for fertility treatment. Probably won't be able to try for a year now
    I don't know why I thought you were then. I would be devastated if I were in your position. Goodluck, hopefully things will work out.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    We arrive at grief stricken house with 2 people who are terminally ill and bub decides now is the time to get sick. I think it maybe foot and mouth but i don't remember the others being so much pain. Of course we are a hour from a chemist and i brought nothing with me.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using The Bub Hub mobile app