Page 17 of 92 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Dirt. Bike. Riders.

Thanks
    Reviews
    MIL you have abused my 5 year old now so he runs away from you and won't say a word to you so now don't move onto my almost 3 year old boy that doesn't talk much. DH F U for telling me to bad and allowing it!!!! I feel like I am failuring my children and there is nothing I can do about it bc you take them down against my wishes.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    looming induction. FFS body just gemme into labour

Thanks
    Reviews
    If you want to own a dog you need to take some responsibility. And that includes controlling its constant yapping. Not barking. Yapping. Yap yap blo0dy yap....

Sent from my GT-I9210T using The Bub Hub mobile app

5. The Following User Says Thank You to pilbarablossom For This Useful Post:

Mahjong  (28-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    No I am not getting my already bathed kids out of their pj's at 6.30pm at night to go to your mates place for a p!ss up and bbq. I'm not even apologizing for saying NO! You're a w@nker sometimes. Seriously.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Losing my sh$t right now. Really feel like just walking away from everyone ( sorry children I love you but FFS! ) so over it all , I'm not a robot I can't just keep going and going . Really think I could go book mysel into a motel somewhere and hide away for a few days and not feel an ounce I guilt.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mama and her little bear View Post
    PLEASE treat your freaking kids for their NITS! it is NOT fair that EVERY single time SOMEONE I have contact with has contact with them we end up with LICE, GRRR you should be able to be docked centerlink payments or **** if your kids have constant nit infestation cos its not FAIR on everyone else that you're to lazy to give a crap!
    I agree. We all have them. Sigh. Treat them over the weekend to pick them up again during the week.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 26/3/15100 Posts in a week
    Sounds like my sister Mama....my nephew has had nits for so many years that he's become some what used to them. She just doesn't treat them and it's so frustrating. We had so much trouble with them while we were around them all the time.

We're having a few problems with nits at school at the moment. It's basically the same class as last year and we never had a problem then but obviously someone in the class isn't being treated because I'm having to do so nearly every week. So frustrating.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    this persons kids have had constant infestations for 10 + years, the parents don't treat them and it's starting to really **** me, it's not fair.

Im pregnant so don't even know if I can treat myself
    Olive oil overnght will help for you and it is perfectly safe.

harvs is offline Winner 2014 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 2/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/3/15Busiest Member of the Week200 Posts in a week
    this persons kids have had constant infestations for 10 + years, the parents don't treat them and it's starting to really **** me, it's not fair.

Im pregnant so don't even know if I can treat myself
    You can get a robicomb (rabocomb?) from the chemist. It zaps them instead. We keep one in the office at school..