Closed Thread
Page 16 of 92 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Sometimes I feel that people don‘t stop and think.

This is the second time in two weeks on FB I‘ve actually stood up for Tony Abbot, sort of. People are railing against him because he wants to scrap the Gonski reform and won‘t legalise Gaye marriage.

The 2.3 billion dollars from the Gonski reform is coming from our universities and at least TA stands by his beliefs. JG won‘t grant equality despite being an athiest because of her religious up bringing.

Sent from my HUAWEI-U8850 using BubHub

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jennaisme For This Useful Post:

AdornedWithCats  (28-04-2013),HearMeRoar  (28-04-2013),VanityFey  (28-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Constantly being late isn't funny or cool or 'just you', it is rude and annoying for those waiting - yes, you are always late and we expect that, but at least call, text, anything, stop being so rude! My kids don't understand, they want to play and eat now, when we are ready, not wait another hour for you!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MummaOJ For This Useful Post:

Albert01  (28-04-2013),Twoalready  (28-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennaisme View Post
    Sometimes I feel that people don‘t stop and think.

This is the second time in two weeks on FB I‘ve actually stood up for Tony Abbot, sort of. People are railing against him because he wants to scrap the Gonski reform and won‘t legalise Gaye marriage.

The 2.3 billion dollars from the Gonski reform is coming from our universities and at least TA stands by his beliefs. JG won‘t grant equality despite being an athiest because of her religious up bringing.

Politics on a vent thread?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Albert01 View Post
    Politics on a vent thread?
    Sorry. Lol. It was my vent for today. Should also have incorporated that if the unis have this money taken then the phd I'm working toward is going to be worthless, my tuition is going to go up from about 12k per year to more like 20, lecturers are going to be sacked and class sizes are going to be bigger so spots will be Even harder to get into, etc etc. Also they‘re taking away the discount if you pay your tuition fees up front and there was talk of making it more like the states and abolishing hecs fees so you have to pay costs up front and I just don't have that kind of cash or know anyone who does.

It was a HUGE rant. Lol.

Eta: Was also ranting that I actually stood up for TA who I have been thoroughly against for a long while. Made me feel a bit dirty. Lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    You sir with your motorbike that frightened the life out of my two year old who was asleep soundly, you sir need to find somewhere else to feel like a big boy, my quiet street is not interested.

Neighbour,
    Your dog.. Needs To stop barking. If its a warning bark, that's great how about you go and investigate.... Wait? It's the middle of the night and then again very early morning and you don't want to leave your warm bed? Well I have to leave mine when your mutt wakes my family from barking over and over. do something about it before I do a$$hole.

~Isla Rohmaine arriving sept 2013 and a baby makes 3!

AdornedWithCats is offline Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennaisme View Post
    Sorry. Lol. It was my vent for today. Should also have incorporated that if the unis have this money taken then the phd I'm working toward is going to be worthless, my tuition is going to go up from about 12k per year to more like 20, lecturers are going to be sacked and class sizes are going to be bigger so spots will be Even harder to get into, etc etc. Also they‘re taking away the discount if you pay your tuition fees up front and there was talk of making it more like the states and abolishing hecs fees so you have to pay costs up front and I just don't have that kind of cash or know anyone who does.

It was a HUGE rant. Lol.

Eta: Was also ranting that I actually stood up for TA who I have been thoroughly against for a long while. Made me feel a bit dirty. Lol.

I would vent about this too! As a phd student and casual staff member at my uni its very scary the amount of money they are going to miss out on and the effect it will have not just for the next two years but the following years too. Fortunately i dont have tuition fees but by the sound of it every part/area of the uni is going to suffer...undergrads, postgrads, staff, services, probably facilities, cirriculum, equipment (like for science reaearch and teaching for example)...etc.

Now I'm not feeling so financially secure either as i rely on the uni for my income.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ending 5/6/2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Twoalready View Post

Neighbour,
    Your dog.. Needs To stop barking. If its a warning bark, that's great how about you go and investigate.... Wait? It's the middle of the night and then again very early morning and you don't want to leave your warm bed? Well I have to leave mine when your mutt wakes my family from barking over and over. do something about it before I do a$$hole.

Oh god do we have the same neighbour... I feel your pain, I am going absolutely mental after 18 months straight listening to their darn dog barking all day and all night...

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BlotchedTabby View Post
    I would vent about this too! As a phd student and casual staff member at my uni its very scary the amount of money they are going to miss out on and the effect it will have not just for the next two years but the following years too. Fortunately i dont have tuition fees but by the sound of it every part/area of the uni is going to suffer...undergrads, postgrads, staff, services, probably facilities, cirriculum, equipment (like for science reaearch and teaching for example)...etc.

Now I'm not feeling so financially secure either as i rely on the uni for my income.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Hugs.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Jennaisme For This Useful Post:

AdornedWithCats  (28-04-2013)

LifeInShadesOfGrey is offline Just a little bit silly :)
    Winner 2012 - Best Username
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Use the cutter to cut the long **** grass please!!! I can't mow that but until it is done!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Looks like today's shaping up to be a sh*t day second vent for the day for me...

DH I just wish for once you stopped thinking were a poverty stricken family who are about to be living inside a cardboard box at the very next corner.. we arent...and just once let me win with a purchase..

I hate what we are doing to the cot it looks like **** and you have rushed it so there's paint drips all over it I hate it. I'm not asking to buy a $1000 brand new boori cot.. I don't even care if I have To go through gumtree just let me have my fu*king way rather then argue with me about how it's perfectly alright and how the baby only has to sleep in it etc...

I hate it.. End of discussion.