Closed Thread
Page 1 of 92 1231151 ... LastLast
    Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    DS1, I was having the first deep and restful sleep I've had since DS2 was born. WHY did you have to wake up at 4:30 and insist on coughing for attention to wake your brother up?!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    I have really bad mummy guilt.

I am very tired from the kids and myself battling the flu for almost a month agmonst a heap of other things.
    Anyhow today I needed tissues etc, so I stopped at the grocery store. I put the trolley where I thought it was safe while I unlocked the car. Next thing I know a lady is yelling "the trolley" my trolley with ds3 sitting in the baby seat was rolling down the slope and tipped of the edge of the footpath on to the road. His little head hit hard on it's side. I just spent 4 hours at the hospital with him under observation and he is ok but I feel rotten about it. I always take him out before i unlock the car. So why did I leave him in there today.
    Last edited by LoveLivesHere; 15-04-2013 at 14:03.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by anewme View Post

I am very tired from the kids and myself battling the flu for almost a month agmonst a heap of other things.
    Anyhow today I needed tissues etc, so I stopped at the grocery store. I put the trolley where I thought it was safe while I unlocked the car. Next thing I know a lady is yelling "the trolley" my trolley with ds3 sitting in the baby seat was rolling down the slope and tipped of the edge of the footpath on to the road. His little head hit hard on it's side. I just spent 4 hours at the hospital under observation and he is ok but I feel rotten about it. I always take him out before i unlock the car. So why did I leave him in there today.
    Poor little mite lots of cuddles for bubba and mumma today I think. Hope you all feel better soon

4. The Following User Says Thank You to CakeyMumma For This Useful Post:

LoveLivesHere  (15-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    1st day back at work and I'm exhausted all ready. And since when did it become okay to cover someone's desk in book, paper and random crap just because they are gone for 2 weeks. FFA it took 40 minutes to clean up the mess you pigs left in my work space.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ffs *

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    A horrible experience for you and Ds 3 today Anewme...this world we live in isn't always Mum&Baby friendly!!!

Mistakes and accidents happen...especially when you're sick and tired. Ds3 will forget about this long before you do. I bet he benefited from some reassuring hugs...now, you need some reassuring hugs too.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Albert01 For This Useful Post:

Ellewood  (15-04-2013),LoveLivesHere  (15-04-2013),mrsoptomistic  (16-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Go away flu!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep... More flu here... I was due to get flu shot but got the flu instead... Going on my 3rd week with it now and I'm worried its turning into pneumonia I feel that horrid. Over it, so over it... My body has been aching for 3 weeks. My chest is suffocating...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Week ended 24/7/2014100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by anewme View Post

Anyhow today I needed tissues etc, so I stopped at the grocery store. I put the trolley where I thought it was safe while I unlocked the car. Next thing I know a lady is yelling "the trolley" my trolley with ds3 sitting in the baby seat was rolling down the slope and tipped of the edge of the footpath on to the road. His little head hit hard on it's side. I just spent 4 hours at the hospital with him under observation and he is ok but I feel rotten about it. I always take him out before i unlock the car. So why did I leave him in there today.
    Big, big hugs to you both xx

12. The Following User Says Thank You to HearMeRoar For This Useful Post:

bunkx is offline Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hugs anewme

Hope you get well soon

14. The Following User Says Thank You to bunkx For This Useful Post: