Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    got it. have sent back to you.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kath, I got it. X
    Last edited by kell72; 02-05-2013 at 22:20.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello ladies, i am soooo sorry i havent been on... Emily Grace was born 29th of April. We are the luckiest parents in the world, that's for sure. Just needing some time to adjust but look forward to letting you all know how we are and some pics asap.
    I do wish all of you the best and hope you are all doing ok.
    Rae xoxo

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Just1 For This Useful Post:

bwana  (04-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    ooooooo.......congratulations Rae. What a lovely name.
    I cant wait to hear all about the birth and see some pics.
    Kath xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rae, that's wonderful. Congratulations to you both. Can't wait for more details and photos. Xx Erin

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Rae, such wonderful news! Enjoy every precious moment with your bub. Gorgeous name. Can't wait to see some pics.

Mary xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good morning ladies, wow is it that time already.....5.44 am and still no sleep. I love her to heaven and back that's for sure but please little Emily let mummy sleep. My family came from the country yesterday and cuddled her all day and night and now she will only sleep on my chest. Yes ladies how beautiful....I have let the better half sleep so he will take over today so i can get some sleep.
    I tell you ladies this is not easy but worth every sleepless hour that is for sure. I do hope all is well with wveryone. Bwana tthink it may be time for you now to give us your news. I will post to all of you when i get a chance and can think straight.
    Rae xo

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Just1 For This Useful Post:

bwana  (05-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Enjoy Rae!!!!
    I have been doing everything in my power to encourage my body to go into labour.
    We went to dinner on friday night, ate hot curry, had a couple of red wines, dtd, have been going for a walk each day on our property up steep hills, gone for a couple of rough rides in dh ute, i am exhausted.
    The damn hospital still havent called me with a date which is starting to concern me. I am 39 weeks tomorrow!!!
    Bubs movements have slowed down A LOT which is starting to stress me out. Did anyone else notice that? Or should I be worried? I never stressed this much with my other pregnancies and dont remember.
    My pelvic region feels so bruised. I love being pregnant, but I am just getting so anxious now that something is going to go wrong before he is born.
    Grrrr.......I am going to have breakfast and go for my walk I think.
    If nothing I will have regained some of my pre pregnancy fitness by the time bub arrives, combined with a lot of grey hair!!!
    Rae, I am so happy that you are holding Emily in your arms now. How precious are they??? Treasure every precious moment. They grow up so damn fast. My oldest just turned 21 this year. He can still melt my heart though. They all do. I just love being a mum. It is my proudest moments in life!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rae, Congratulation on baby Emily Grace. It is such beautiful name! Please post a photo when you can. All the best for you and your husband.
    Kath, I wish things were a bit easier for you in this last week with the hospital etc... but try to keep calm. Fingers crossed for everything to be sorted soon.
    Have a good week girls!
    xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Rae, that is wonderful news. Happy to hear you and Emily Grace are doing well.
    Enjoy motherhood xo