+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi, I'm still here and reading along. I've just had such a busy week and no time for updates.

I've just gotten home from a lovely weekend in Healesville with DH celebrating our 1st wedding anniversary :-). The hotel gave us congratulatory wine and the restaurant wanted to give us champagne too. It was so hard to stick to my soda water and juice!

I hit the 8 week mark yesterday. Things are going along OK. I'm very tired mostly. Boobs still hurt and I constantly feel like I have a head cold. I haven't had any MS, but just feel a little nauseated at times.

Starting to think about the next round of scans and BT's and really hoping they go OK so we can start telling people as it's so hard keeping this big secret from everyone.
    Thinking of you ladies who are about to pop. Not long now! I can't wait to hear all about it.

Francisca, thanks for posting me the patches, and Maryz, thanks again for the pessaries. So happy to hear Jayden is going so well.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrsErinR For This Useful Post:

francisca  (29-04-2013),Rachael3  (09-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, I am still here too. I picked up my meds last week and boy you were no joking when you said there are a lot more on the Colorado Protocol! I am just so glad my nurse wrote everything down for me as I am really anxious in case I forget to take something one day and mess up the whole cycle. I have started sniffing, and going to stop the pill this week. Thank goodness as it has played havoc with my face and hormones. Very nervous about this cycle more than the previous ones as I know this is our last. Plus I am so worried being a year older that I will get fewer eggs and less chance of fertilization. The last 2 cycles we got 0 fertilization so that still haunts me. I just hope we can get some good results this time
    I am hoping with my new FS, new protocol and being on DHEA and Melatonin will all help me.
    I will keep you all updated with my cycle as the weeks progress.

MrsErin, so happy to hear all is going well with you. Happy Anniversary.
    Maryz, the picture of your little boy is so precious. So glad he is improving.
    Rae, not long now for you. How exciting, I hope you had a relaxing weekend.
    Kath, hope you are comfortable and holding on.
    Francisca, thank you for the words of support. Hope you are enjoying your pregnancy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls,

I am still here too. I had a busy weekend catching up with some friends now that our news are going around the world
    I am 16 weeks now. The preggy belly is definitely showing but I have not put much weight on. I am still 2.5 kg from my normal weight and this makes me a bit worried some times.
    Rae & Kath, I am thinking very positively of you both. Everything will be fine during these last days you have ahead of you, but you girls need to relax a little and stay positive too.
    Hope13, yes it is a lot more meds but you will get used to it after few days. Don't panic!
    MrsErin, glad to hear you have received the patches. Congratulations on your anniversary!
    I did not have any M/S either. It is good to feel that we are one of the lucky ones, at least in this sense
    Kel and Mary, nice to hear from you too.
    XO

Thanks
    Reviews
    MrsErin, woohoo on 8 weeks. I am glad to hear that you are not getting too much morning sickness, and everything else just sounds like the normal joyfull symptoms of pregnancy. Hope, I never did the Colorado protocol myself, but it does sound like a lot more work. I was being treated for nk cells, thyroid and mthfr, in order to fall pregnant and keep this little one. Good luck, you must be glad to be off the pill now. Francisca, congrats on 16 weeks. Great that you didn't have the burden of morning sickness, it makes being pregnant that little bit more enjoyable I think. I didn't suffer it, there were just a few things that I couldn't eat because the thought of eating them made me feel sick. But that was the worst of it thank goodness. Rae, How are you going? Have you recovered from the stretch and sweep? I had one once (21 years ago), I can't really remember how it made me feel. It didn't work though. I was induced a week later. Kell, I am worried about you!!! Whats going on? You are so quiet, I hope you haven't had any bad news. Hows the little ones going? Mary, Jayden is gorgeous, and obviously doing really well. Are you still expressing? Or are you able to start feeding him soon? Wow, things have really worked out well for you, well done. Afm, I have just had enough at the moment. Today I can hardly walk at times, the pressure I think. I feel like my body is going to rip into two, starting at the pelvic region. And bub feels like he has done some sort of flip, and is in a different position. I hope he is still head down, or I probably have no hope of going into labour earlier than my c section date. Whenever that may be. Rant over!!!! I hope everyone is feeling good. And I really hope I have some news to post soon. Take care, and I look forward to more updates!! Kath xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls,

I'm so sorry I don't get to post more often lately but I do read all the posts. It's great to hear everyone is doing well. Kath and Rae, you girls are in my thoughts as the big day approaches and I hope all goes smoothly.

I've been absolutely flat out and so exhausted lately. I spend at least 4-5 hrs every day with my baby in the hospital and that together with the trips to and from hospital make it very very tiring. On top of that I've been cleaning out a bedroom and an entire cupboard in preparation for our baby coming home. I'm preparing the room and all his clothes etc Its been soooo much work but getting there. I am still expressing milk 24 hrs per day, approx every 3-4 hrs. Gosh it's hard at like 3am and 6am in the morning but I want to give him as much breast milk as possible. He's a gorgeous little boy, growing well and putting on weight and even giving us some smiles. Very cute!! I love bathing and cuddling him!! It's amazing to see how he's changing every week!

Most days I come home from the hospital utterly exhausted. It's hard to even find the time to cook, go shopping etc. I'm feeling less sore now from the csection which is great but still find walking long distances too hard. But the good thing is my wound has finally healed, yayy!

I'm off to rest on the couch abit.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls, Glad everyone is going ok.
    I am so sorry I have been quite.
    Both Abbey & Olivia have been sick. Now both Gordon & myself are sick.
    Just trying to get through the days.
    Fransica, A big congrats on getting to 16 weeks. Don't stress about not putting on much weight. Everyone is different. Just enjoy this wonderful time.
    Erin, married one year. Congrats. Such a exciting time. Keep us posted.
    Hope, I will be thinking with my fingers crossed. Just take each day as it comes. We will all be hear for you for support.
    Mary, glad Jayden is doing so well. I just love photos. Look after yourself.
    Rae, so sorry you had a bad experience. Once your beautiful baby girl is born it will be so worth it. It is so natural to he scared. You will be fine. You are doing amazing. I can't wait for photos.
    kath, thank-you for your amazing support. You are the amazing one. Heavily pregnant and thinking of others. Your body sounds like its had enough. It is crazy just want the body can do. I am so looking forward to the day we all meet
    You girls are all true friends. The support is amazing.
    I still have not booked into hospital. I think I am scared at what they might find. I know I have to suck it up. What is that saying, pull my big girl panties up.
    Thank-you girls for all being there.
    Now bring on Kath & Rae's babies.

Much love Kel xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Kel, you have not been having the easiest of times lately. I hope everyone gets better soon. Nothing worse than feeling sick while trying to deal with sick kiddies. I ended up up the hospital last night. I have had so much pain lately that I had just about had enough last night. Everytime I would stand up after sitting or laying down I could barely walk. It feels like the Braxton hicks are pushing bubs head down and forcing my legs outwards. That is the only way I can describe it. And the b & h just hadn't let up for about three days. I would even wake up during the night and they were still there. Anyway, I was sent home, and told I should hear something in the next 3 or 4 days regarding a date for the section. One can only live in hope. On the upside, my mum and grandma arrive today, which is really exciting. Oh, forgot to also mention, that I think I lost a small amount of my plug this morning. Sorry for tmi, I was just kind of excited. After so many babies, that is the first time I have experienced that. I hope everyone else is well. Rae, are you ok? Any news? Take care all.......hope to update soon with some great news. Kathxxx oh, by the way Kel, I think you should just bite the bullet, and book into the hospital. Get it out of the way, and then you can worry about one less thing. Let us know how you go!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Kath, super pleased you are hanging in there. Sounds like you might go naturally. I really hope you do if that is what you want. Enjoy the time with your Mum and grandma. 4 generation is amazing.
    I feel for you with all the braxton hicks that you have been having. They can be so painful. Sounds like you are ready for your little man to arrive.
    I am super excited you photos.
    I feed Olivia at 7.00pm last night. She got up at 7.00am this morning. How amazing is that. She is such a good baby. As for my twins. That a whole another story. A work in progress.
    Take care Kel xxxx

10. The Following User Says Thank You to kell72 For This Useful Post:

bwana  (01-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Kath, it sounds like you are just about ready to pop. Sorry to hear you're having so much pain but hang in there hun!! The prize at the end is soooo worth it. You've done great. Not much longer to go! I'm thinking of you!! All the best!!

Mary xx

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Maryz For This Useful Post:

bwana  (02-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Kath, I have sent you a private message. Kel x

14. The Following User Says Thank You to kell72 For This Useful Post:

bwana  (02-05-2013)