Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    My gorgeous little boy )
    Attached Images

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Maryz For This Useful Post:

bwana  (26-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG Mary,

he is just beautiful. You can really tell that he is gaining weight. How cute. Enjoy your adorable little man. Will not be lone till be is home.

kel xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Goodmorning all,
    Bwana, you go girl i couldn't exercise if i tried right now as i feel so heavy and blown up it's not fun.
    Kel, you look after yourself. Sure your shoulder will feel better everyday, but your tummy is not an easy fix and must be taking its toll on you. :-(. Olivia looks so cute in her Christening dress :-)
    Mary hope your tummy is now on he road to recovery and the new pic of little Jayden is sooo sweet.
    AFM, hospital yesterday was long, interesting and reality kicked in that i have to do a whole lot of pushing real soon. Come on 1-2 cm for Wednesday. Keep you posted.
    Take care all. Rae xoxo

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Just1 For This Useful Post:

bwana  (26-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kel, you are an amazing woman, hang in there. Olivia as always is so beautiful. That is such a special photo. I just realised last week that my grandma is going to be 90 this year and may not have a lot of years left to live. So asked my mum to bring her here when she comes for the birth of bub. They arrive in a week and a half. I am going to get loads of special photos.
    Mary, wow!! Jayden has gained great weight and is looking so cute. You must be so proud. I know it must be so hard all the expressing and running back and forth to the hospital, but gosh, it is so worth it, isnt it.
    Rae, not long now. I bet you are so excitied. Are you having periods of "i just want to meet my baby", and then "oh heck, my pregnancy is almost over, i am going to miss my belly and all of that movement"?
    I know i am. I am keen to meet my bub, and make sure he is ok. But i am also going to miss everything about being pregnant. It has gone so fast. I very stupidly worry that something is goiing to be wrong with him when he is born, I dont know why. Urrgghh......
    I had a lot of thst stretching feeling in my cervix yesterday. It tskes me by surprise and i squeel a little which freaks the kids out. My 11 year old thinks she hss done something wrong and goes omg omg whst? then when i was driving my 16 year old grabbed the steering wheel thinking i wouldnt be able to drive. ha ha.....they are funny kids!!!
    hope you all have a good day. i have to say it was great to see some pics of your adorable babies Kel and Mary. Thank you.
    Take care
    Kath xx
    Sent from my GT-I9305 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls,

Mary - how wonderful is Jayden looking at the moment? He looks more developed than the 33 weeks you have mentioned.
    It must have been so good for you to be able to give him a little bath. It is nice to hear of your news.
    Kel, so sorry to hear about the moles, but be positive. Hopefully everything will go well very soon.
    Olivia is gorgeous and more so in her christening gown.
    Rae, thanks. Yes, I am 15 wks now and it goes very fast. There is no way of hiding it now. My family and friends are so happy for us because they knew of our many years of deception and frustrations. There is a great vibe wherever we go.
    Wow! You and Kath are very close now. I can only imagine this feeling. I am sending positive thoughts for your deliveries girls.
    Last week I went to a Yoga maternity class. There was a lady there expecting her 3rd baby and she was 40 weeks on that day. She enthusiastically said that she was try (mentally) not to have the baby until the end of that week so her husband could finish his exams at Uni. I was amazed by the size of her belly and her capacity of move according to the yoga exercises.
    MrsErin - I hope you are well and now feeling more pregnant after your scan. Congratulations again!
    Hope 13 - I wish you all the best in the weeks to come. It is not easy to go through this protocol with these many people around, but as people say take one day at a time and things will sort itself out.
    AFM, we decided to have the blood test done instead of the amnio. And I've been praying every day for the baby to be a bless in our lives so I do not think the negatives of our choice to not have the amnio and its result.

XO

8. The Following User Says Thank You to francisca For This Useful Post:

bwana  (26-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    how did you go today Rae?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies. It truly is amazing to see my little man growing and changing every week. He is sooo cute and adorable and I just can't get enough of cuddling him. I'm also allowed to give him a bath every second day and its so much fun, I love bathing him. He seems to love the warm water too, very sweet!

I hope everyone is doing well. In particular Rae and Kath can't wait to hear the exciting news!!

Mary xx

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Maryz For This Useful Post:

bwana  (26-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,
    sorry i haven't been feeling great after seeing the obst.. i did have the sweep done and was bleeding and cramping but nothing more. If anything it has made me have more braxton hicks.
    I got very upset and emotional after the sweep and reality kicked in that i could go anytime! However this has not been the case so far and i will be induced sometime next week, unless i go myself in the meantime. I have gone from being excited to being so scared
    I'll keep you posted next week. Hope you are all keeping well
    Take care all
    Rae xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    awww Rae, i am so sorry you have had a bad experience with your stretch and sweep. I got all excited when i saw a notification from you. i was wondering if you had had your bub.
    Try and relax and regroup. Its almost over, and you will surprise yourself how well you can cope. But i have to say, it definitely is a lot easier if you try and stay relaxed about it all. Just think, more than likely in a weeks time, you will be holding you baby and wondering what all the fuss was about.
    Good luck. Keep us posted.
    Kath x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Its so lonely on here now.
    I hope everyone is ok.
    We are all about to go bowling. Family time. Yay!!!