+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    wow, everyone is so quiet. its pretty lonely on here.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Kath, hope you are going well. Not long now. Super exciting. How are you feeling? Have you got everything really for bubs arrival?
    I am still stressing out. I feel nervous all the time.
    I can only take one day at a time and see what happerns.
    Thank-you for all your support. Kel. Xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    oh kel, i am sorry you have to go through this. How long until the results are back?
    I am thinking of you.
    How is gorgeous little Olivia doing? I bet you already cant remember what life was like before she came along.
    I just cant wait until friday for my ob appointment so I will know what date I am working towards. In some ways I jyst cant wait to hold my little man, but on the other hand I will miss him kicking and moving around in my tummy.
    I hope you can find a way to relax a little until you get your results. I am always here if you need to offload and share your anxieties. Its a pity we all live so far away from each other isnt it. It would be great to be able to visit each other regularly and sort through the worries of the world together.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls I am still here but all quiet on my front. Still on the pill waiting to start my cycle. In the meantime I am breaking out all over my face since taking the pill, and terrible headaches. Can't wait to get off the damn thing, and start all the other meds that will probably make me feel worse Ahh what can you do, I hope it will all be worth it and I am hopefully lucky to be blessed with a little one of my own.

Francisca, have you decided what you are going to do about the test?

Erin, have you had your scan yet, or is it tomorrow? If so good luck

Hope everyone else is well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Hope13, the waiting is terrible isn't it?! Especially taking the pill as it seems so opposed to the end goal! When do you start sniffing Synarel or injecting?

My scan is tomorrow. I'm trying to be relaxed about it but deep down I'm just terrified. I just need to face it and what will be will be I guess.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Erin, I am thinking of you tomorrow. Enjoy your scan and get heaps of pictures.

Girls, I am thinking of you all.
    I get my mole results Friday. As soon as I get my next period is when they will work out a date for me to go into Hospital. Has to been done before mid year. As my twin is going to help me with my bubs. Will not get lump results till its removed. Pap smear results came back normal, so that's one good thing.
    Kel x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Erin, good luck for today. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Could someone tell me what this is? I've just had bfn after cycle 7. Implantation failure evertime. Looking for something else!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Hope13 and everyone else. We had our scan today and it went well, as you all said it would! There was a baby there and it had a nice heart rate of 120bpm. I was so relieved! We have a picture which is cool.

Gstef, sorry to hear about your BFN. If you want to know more about the Colorado protocol it'd be good to search for the first thread as it had some great explanations. (I'm not sure how to include a link...anyone?) We have only recently migrated to thread #2. Basically, it is a drug protocol that aims to improve receptiveness of lining. There are lots of meds involved! I think a lot of us have high NK cells too. Some of the ladies here have had great success after a long history of implantation failure and early miscarriage.

Kel, I'm relieved to hear your pap was normal. I hope the mole results come through well too.

Hi to everyone else.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey all, just a quick me post. Darn public hospitals, have changed their policies since december re:booking a c/s. Have to wait for a phonecall from hospital possibly a week prior to the day, that is when they tell me my date. Stupid!!! So I still dont know! My mum has been waiting for this day so she can book her flight, now she just has to guess and hope for the best.
    I am so annoyed!!!