+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Erin, congratulations. How exciting for you. We never got frozen until i fell with the cycle to get Emily. We got one frozen one. We are not going to use it though. IVF has been put to rest for me.
    Bwana, Cooper doesn't sleep very much during the day does he. He must not need much sleep. Emily sleeps allot still during the day. Kel, thanks so much for your hospitality the other day. It was so nice to meet you and your lovely little family. As for Me, all is going very well, just looking forward to starting a new mothers group soon for some Adult interaction with other mothers.
    Take care all. xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Just1 For This Useful Post:

bwana  (15-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Rae, no, Cooper does not sleep much during the day. If i held him while he slept he would sleep for hours!! dh held him for three hours a few weeks ago while watching movies. Put him in his bed and he wakes up. Out of all of my children he is the worst sleeper. However he is very spoilt by his brothers and sisters. And us for that matter. Oh well......
    Emily is such a little sweetie. It doesnt feel like four months since we were waiting for our babies to make an appearance. does it?
    I have to admit i feel a little envious of you and Kel being able to meet. I wish I lived closer to you all. The babies would all be the best of friends. Who knows, dh and I might make it over that way next year. Our fruit season is breathing down our necks at the moment though. so we will be tied up for the next six months.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mrserin, congrats. Two frozen babies. You must be so happy with that.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all, hope everyone s going well. It appears facebook has taken over for us. I will still go on and check Bubhub when i think of it or get a chance.
    Love to all Rae xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, I'm now linked on Facebook to Just1, and I think I just sent an invite to Bwana too....so if you're wondering who that is...it's me!

If anyone else wants to add me then feel free.

I will of course remain equally addicted to Bub Hub and check for updates here constantly

8. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsErinR For This Useful Post:

bwana  (22-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Erin, send me a friend request on Facebook. My full name is Kellie stone and I live in bendigo. There is a picture of Olivia on my page.
    Sorry I have not been on late. Olivia is sick and my wifi is not working.
    chat soon Kel x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all,
    does anyone still check this forum on Colorado protocol? I am new to IVF - just in 2ww after first 3 day transfer. Taking filgrastim, clexane & progesterone...I have high NK Cells and am seeing dr NL at Monash ivf. Just wanted some advice, so seeing if this is still an active forum or if I need to go elsewhere...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Simoney,

We haven't been active here for a while but I'm happy to answer your questions. Most ladies here have now delivered beautiful babies and I'm on my way, 12w3d pregnant. I also see NL and am on the Colorado protocol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Simoney. Come over to the Reproductive Immunology forum. There is a thread called High natural killer cells. Lots of info there. Sorry I don't know how to post the link. I think we are up to thread number 5.