+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I feel for her Kel, I will be 41 in October and still trying for #1 too. It sucks. Is she giving any thought to donor eggs? I'm really preparing myself for possibly having to go that way.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls, My sister has decided to continue with the cycle. Has egg collecting Monday. Will just have to wait and see.
    Hope you are all well and enjoy your weekend.

Kel xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies, how are we all.... I do wish your sister all the very best for Monday. I am 41 and it finally happened for me so it's not all about age girls.
    Kel i am super excited to finally meet you in a few weeks.
    Erin i hope and wish the best for you too. don't forget your still welcome to the stuff when you are over my way...
    As for me well. Emily-Grace is going through some changes and not ones i like that's for sure. Little monkey is trying her luck right now. When Dh got home the other night i said thankgod your home. He said why? I said we were on the way to the hospital.... He replies what's happened? I replied i was taking her there to give her back. Ha ha, i hope you can all see the funny side :-). She is amazing and beautiful and we are so lucky to have her but oh my god....
    Take care all.
    Rae xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    i understand that one Rae. Cooper has gone back to waking every two to two and a half hours during the night to feed. During the day he only sleeps for up to half an hour. So i cant even try to catch up during the day.
    He is really testing me lately.. But i still love him to bits!!!!

Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls, my sister had eggs collected today. She got no eggs. She is planing to go straight into another cycle. I asked her about donor eggs. She said she is not really to go there yet. She might not have a choice.
    Hope you are all well.
    Looking forward to meeting up with Rae on he weekend.
    Kel xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kel, I'm sorry to hear that. I hope she is doing OK considering.

I have some news today. Tonight we got a cycle summary letter from Monash IVF saying that our embryo from our recent cycle was frozen. This is after our doctor said it didn't survive. We are pretty confused, but it's a good problem to have. I will be on the phone in the morning to see what's going on!

X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Erin,
    Fingers crossed that your little embryo got frozen. That would be Amazing. Not great communication on the Doctors part.
    i think my sister is feeling very sorry for herself. Which I completely understand. She could hear all the other girls around her being booked in for there transfer. She asked her nurse was she the only failure.
    Fingers crossed for cycle number 5.
    I have decided that after quite a few months of discussion with my husband that I have finished my family. After 12 years on and off the ivf roller coaster I want to finish on my terms. I am blessed to have 3 amazing beautiful children.
    I want to thank the beautiful girls that I have made friends with for there amazing support.
    I am hoping that I can be there for you girls and hope we have plenty of babies yet to come on our little forum.
    chat soon Kel xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well, it's true. We do have an embryo frozen from our cycle. I cannot understand what happened, or why our FS said it didn't make it. Was he looking at the wrong report perhaps, or did we misunderstand. I will never know! But for now, we are happy to have 2 frozen embys to work with.

Kel, that's a big decision but a totally understandable one. This is such a rollercoaster. Thank you to you too for your support.

x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls, my sister went back to Melbourne to see her FS. He said his next cycle is her last chance at trying with her own eggs. Next step is donor eggs. She is very upset at the thought. She was not ready to go with donor. I have asked my husband about me giving her eggs. He is not keen. I might not have any eggs left myself.
    Will just have to hope she gets some eggs next time. I think she still has eggs. Just her cycle is almost impossible to work out.
    Rae, I understand how you feel. Olivia is 8 months and some days she has no sleeps during the day. Cries when I try to put her down. She is a pick up babie.
    Kath, I am loving the pictures of Cooper on Facebook. Such a cutie.

Hope everyone is well.
    Take care and chat soon Kel xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kel, sorry to hear that your sister is struggling with this news. I know it's something I'm considering at the moment too and it is not easy to get your brain around. I am feeling increasingly OK with it though and ready to look down that path next year if we are still not pregnant with my own eggs.

Some of the threads here on bubhub about egg donors are really informative and have helped me a lot in how I feel about it. I found some other really good sources of info that I'm happy to share if your sister is interested.

Hope everyone is doing well.