+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Erin,

Why do there have to get your Embie to day 5? I know that is what they like to do. Best chance of success and all that. Olivia was a day 2 transfer. My twins were a day 3. My embies never make it to day 5 freeze.
    You be a grumpy as you like. We understand.
    Take care Kel xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Kel

I don't know whether they will try to get it to day 5. I think that's what they do only if you have more than 4 fertilised. They are going to freeze this one at Day 3 if it makes it but then I'm not sure what happens in a FET as I haven't had one before. Would they thaw and put it in at Day 3, or grow the thawed embryo to Day 5 before transferring?

I'd be happy to try putting it in at day 3.

For the moment I guess we take it one step at a time and see if it's actually still progressing by Thursday.

We also do have one blast already frozen that we were trying to bank for the future but I'm thinking we might try to use it now.

Thanks for being understanding of my grumpiness. I've had a good old cry now and am starting to plan my way forward. I have to feel like I'm doing something.

DH is going overseas for 2 months for work from the end of August. Terrible timing when we may now want do do another stim cycle.

I'm feeling the pressure of getting older and my upcoming due date from our lost pregnancy. Looks like I'm going to pass that and my bday without being pregnant again.

Thanks all. You're support is really very much appreciated.

x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Erin, are you grumpy!!!, all I can say is, its OK to be grumpy with all that you are going through....Now as for your outcome, we had the worst outcome of all when we fell pregnant with Emily-Grace. So at this stage smile and hope for the best :-)
    How is everyone else going, hello to all.
    As for my family, well let's just say it is somewhat busy looking for a house and looking after little Miss Emily that's for sure.
    Love to all and look after yourselves and little ones. xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    New recent pic of little Miss Milly
    Sent from my A500 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Just1 View Post
    Erin, are you grumpy!!!, all I can say is, its OK to be grumpy with all that you are going through....Now as for your outcome, we had the worst outcome of all when we fell pregnant with Emily-Grace. So at this stage smile and hope for the best :-)
    How is everyone else going, hello to all.
    As for my family, well let's just say it is somewhat busy looking for a house and looking after little Miss Emily that's for sure.
    Love to all and look after yourselves and little ones. xo
    Miss Milly is such a cutie x

I hope we share your good fortune and this cycle that currently seems a disaster turns into our lucky one!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Erin, you will be ok. Remember that you can only take one day at a time. You can only do everything in your power to make your dreams come true, and you are doing that.
    A FET is much easier than a full stem cycle.
    The good news is you are still getting a good numbers of eggs.
    It will be hard with your husband going overseas.
    We are hear for you. Anytime.
    much love Kel

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Just hand my dinner!

Olivia
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies

Thanks for all your support and encouragement.

My news has not gotten any better unfortunately. Our one embryo did not progress so we don't have anything from this cycle.

We do have one frostie from a previous cycle and we're going to give that a try in October. Failing that we'll be cycling again in November.

Our FS was as surprised as we were at the bad results as I usually respond well. So, we'll be dropping the Menopur and we're also returning to antagonist cycles as that's where we've had our best response in the past. I'm happy about that as they are much quicker and time is not on my side really.

I'm starting to think about egg donors too. It's obviously not anyone's first choice but I don't know how much longer I can keep at this.

x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Erin i am so sorry to hear your news. Its so unfair!!! Best of luck for your frostie baby!! Its just so heartbreakng isnt it???

Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Erin,
    I am so sad for you. Ivf just sucks sometimes. As Kath said. Good luck for your frostie baby.
    I can understand you thinking about donor eggs. I would wait and see what your Doctor thinks first. It is great to have a back up plan, but you are still producing a good number of eggs.
    Ivf has such highs and lows.
    You need to do what you want to do and what you can handle.
    Just take sometime for yourself and we are all hear for you.
    much love Kel xxxx