+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default FET with steroids

Hi everyone I'm new to this particular thread so I hope you don't mind me popping in for some advice.

i did the Colorado protocol in 2010 after 6 unsuccessful IVF attempts on our 7th cycle we used the colorado protocol which resulted in a little boy born in 2011. We are about to begin the process for our last FET and was wondering if anyone has taken the steroids with a FET and what was you regime.

thanks so much and good luck to eveveryone kind regards

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Just1 View Post
    Hello ladies, just a short note to let anyone know. I have some IVF drugs i would like to get rid of. I have Progesterone Pessaries that expire Jan 2014 and Clexane injections that expire in 2015. If these are of any interest to anyone please let me know.

Sent from my iPad using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Hi Rae, I'll take these if no-one else has yet? I'm still on holidays though, so can maybe sort out getting them from you when we get back? Thanks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lilly40 View Post
    Hi everyone I'm new to this particular thread so I hope you don't mind me popping in for some advice.

i did the Colorado protocol in 2010 after 6 unsuccessful IVF attempts on our 7th cycle we used the colorado protocol which resulted in a little boy born in 2011. We are about to begin the process for our last FET and was wondering if anyone has taken the steroids with a FET and what was you regime.

thanks so much and good luck to eveveryone kind regards
    Sorry, can't answer your question but I'm interested in the answer too. Welcome to our thread.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok, Erin they are yours. Now, we got robbed and they took my iPad. I am tying to get used to this tablet but not so good at it. Ill keep checking posts to see when your back.

Sent from my A500 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great, enjoy your holiday. Xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Bwana, Cooper is too cute. Hope everything is going well. We were robbed last week and I have no iPad anymore :-(. .Trying to work this tablet out but it is just so different. All will have to give me a little time to work it out. Xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls, sorry I have been missing for a while. I was not able to get onto the internet for a couple of weeks. Cooper is 3 months old this week, I just can't believe how fast time is flying. Life is getting a lot easier lately, he is sleeping 8 - 9 hours straight through the night, sometimes, which gives me a chance to catch up on some sleep. He doesn't sleep heaps through the day, but that's ok, as long as he is happy. I am just so in love with him, and he has slotted into our family nicely, like he has always been here. I hope you are all well, and happy. I look forward to hearing from everyone and hearing what you are all up to. Take care......Kathxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh my goodness, Bwana how did you get Cooper to sleep through the night. HELP what do I need to do?

Last edited by Just1; 31-07-2013 at 16:45.

Thanks
    Reviews
    ha ha Rae, he doesnt sleep much during the day. thats probably why. if only i went to bed earlier i woyld probably feel great. so silly!! i just like a bit of down time when he goes to sleep to watch telly or catch up on other things though.
    how is gorgeous little Emily going?

Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Emily is super great. She sleeps during the day and wakes once or twice a night. Guess this is pretty normal. I do look forward to a full night sleep though. Why so quiet on here... where is everyone else. Ahhh maybe busy with little ones or awaiting cycles and results.
    Whatever you girls are doing I wish you well.....
    Now for all of you whom have had your little ones I think it is time to meet some day soon. Xo

Attached Images