+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls, so sorry I have not been in contact. We have had a hard few weeks. Olivia has been in hospital. All good now. Then a few days ago she has got terrible constipation. She screams all the time in pain. She started medication today so fingers crossed that helps. I went to bed at 3.00am this morning. My eyes are hanging out.
    I will post again ASAP. Love hearing how you are all going.
    love Kel xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    my chubba bubba1372124160588.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Latest from me, we went back to see the FS yesterday and we got the results of our genetic testing after D&C. Our baby was a little boy. Sadly, he had an extra chromosome 9…so Trisomy 9. It has helped me to know that there was a reason that our bub didn't make it and it was nothing to do with my body or anything I did or didn't do. Hopefully there will be a next time and it will go more to plan.

Now we are trying to decide what to do with our next IVF. We are thinking of doing a freeze-all cycle as obviously my body can become pregnant but hasn't succeeded to in 2 IVF cycles so maybe it needs time for my system to get over all the medications?? The downside is that it is even more waiting when I just desperately just want to be pregnant again!

Bwana, thanks for asking after me. I am doing much better now thanks. It's sad that it happened but I am somewhat at peace with it now. Cooper is such a cutie

Francisca, we are just through our week of trying naturally! Fingers crossed that it will work. Unfortunately we won't get a holiday miracle as I need to start back on the pill at my next AF in preparation for our next IVF cycle. We hoped to do a short cycle without the pill but unfortunately the timing of that doesn't work with our holiday and some work commitments. As frustrating as that is...at least on the pill we can set the start date. I'm happy to hear that you are doing so well with your pregnancy.

Kell72, I'm sorry to hear about poor little Olivia. That's awful for you and her. Poor little thing. I hope she is on the mend now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Anyone out there? I hope you're all going well.

AF arrived yesterday for me, so no luck with our first post M/C natural try. I started on the pill today in lieu of next IVF cycle which will start in August. Picked up meds on Friday and I'm eager to start but need to try to be patient. We're off on holidays tomorrow though so that should make the time go faster!

I am so incredibly impatient about this!! Just want it to happen now!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    mrserin...so exciting!!! a holiday and a new cycle. Good luck!!
    it is so very quiet on here isnt it??

Thanks
    Reviews
    1373284829041.jpg
    Love love love

Thanks
    Reviews
    nnnaaaaw too cute

I have been MIA, didn't want to talk to soon for the fear of jinxing myself..

So using Dr Nick Lolatgis's colorado protocol, acupuncture and chinese herbal medicine........... I'm 5 weeks pregnant yay! But i'm still too scared to celebrate or get excited. My progesterone is a bit onthe low side, but not dangerously low and HCG is fine. But i'm still too scared.

Thanks
    Reviews
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1373328732.781418.jpgImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1373328755.182545.jpgImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1373328764.733846.jpg

Hi ladies, just a few beautiful moments with my little angel. Sorry all this is much harder than i expected... I mean having here is just the most amazing thing i have ever done. Now i just need to get a routine so i can have some time to do other things other than just wanting to look at her all day long...
    I do think about you all and try and keep up when i have time reading the posts.
    Kel, how is everything going with Olivia? I do hope all is sorted and back on track.
    Bwana, Cooper is just so cute, bet you have more time having previous experience yeah. How funny that both of us were in hospital at the same time on mothers day.
    Francisca, how is the pregnancy going. Your pregnancy seems to be flying. Hope you are well.
    Mrs Erin, Enjoy your holiday to start afresh when you get back. I wish you all the luck in the world when you get back.
    Kso9, 5 weeks. Congratulations and wish you all the best with your pregnancy.
    As gor little miss Emily-Grace, she is amazing with everything, sleeping, eating and playing is so much fun. We are very lucky as we have been in the country again with my family enjoying all the love and cuddles.
    Take care all. Rae xoxoxox

Sent from my iPad using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello ladies, just a short note to let anyone know. I have some IVF drugs i would like to get rid of. I have Progesterone Pessaries that expire Jan 2014 and Clexane injections that expire in 2015. If these are of any interest to anyone please let me know.

Sent from my iPad using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rae, good to hear from you, its been too long. Gorgeous little girl!!
    I will update tomorrow, just wanted to post a pic of Cooper sleeping in daddys arms tonight.
    Take care
    1373544005708.jpg