+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Colorado protocol #2

Ooooooooo Rae, how exciting!
    Did the dr say why he thinks you might give birth in the next week and a half?

Sent from my GT-I9305 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bwana, i had acupuncture at bump yesterday to get my body into labour mode!!! Alot of my friends did it and they not only had relatively easy good births! but went into labour on their own EARLY...
    My Obst said in a week and a half we can see if the cervix has shortened or softened. If it has then he will induce me being 38 weeks. I am going for acupuncture again this coming Saturday in hope that he doesn't have to induce me and i just go into natural labour before... I have heard that it is more painful with the hormones they give you to make the body go into labour. I guess what will be will be.
    Rae xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great idea!
    I have an appoint on friday with my ob to make a date for my c/s. I am hoping they make it two weeks early instead of one, because my belly is already soooo heavy and uncomfortable when I try to sleep. Plus I am such a worrier, I keep thinking all these bad things are going to happen if he isnt born soon. I wake up every morning and lay in bed until I feel bub move, just to make certain he is ok. Silly isnt it?
    I had really bad heartburn last night. I ended up driving down out of the hills to pick my daughter up from a party just before midnight so i had an excuse to go to the servo for some quikease.
    Kel, you are really quiet lately. Everything ok? Are the kids all well?
    Kathxx

Sent from my GT-I9305 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Mary,

Thank you so much, but yesterday I had a busy day and ended up forgetting to log in. Only remembered this morning. I think it is a bit too late. I am so sorry. Hopefully there is some else that you can pass this on to. Please accept my apologies.

Quote Originally Posted by Maryz View Post
    Francisca, I'll be home late tonight but when I get home I can SMS you the codes for the free show tickets. You'll need to go online, I'll give you the website, enter the code and your email and you'll get emailed free tickets straight away. You print out and just present at the door for free entry. Can you please private message me your mobile no and it'll be alot easier just to SMS you the details later tonight.

Mary

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls,
    Glad everyone is going well. So sorry I have not been on for a while. I have been super busy. I am havi g a few Heath issues to.
    Like you Kath I am thinking the worst. Which only makes things harder.
    Olivia is crying. Will post later tonight.
    Kel xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Kel, I hope you are ok. Take care of yourself! Kathxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kel, sorry to hear you're having some health issues. Hope everything is OK.

AFM...I'm now booked in for first scan on Thursday and I am freaking out big time. I just think that they will find that there is no baby there and this pregnancy is all in my head. Irrational much!?

Hi to everyone else.

x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls,
    So so sorry I have not been on for a while. I have been thinking of you all.
    I went to have my 2 year pap smear and my Doctor found a lump that we wants to remove. I am now bleeding off and on all the time. Feeling terribe. My mum died of uterine cancer so thats stressing me out.
    Then I went to have my moles looked at as I have terrible light skin. He did not like two of the moles so he did biopsys. I get the results on Friday for them.
    Sorry for being such a downer.
    Will write separate posts to you all super soon.
    Kel xxx
    Erin, your scan will be fine. It is normal to feel that way. xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Kel!!!! I can understand why you are so worried. Try and relax and not stress while you wait for the results . Easier said then done I know. I always put off having pap smears, stupidly for fear of the results , plus I find them downright embarrassing. But, once done and the results are back, it just relaxes you for another year or two. I have had abnormal results before, (no lump though), and had to have six monthly paps for a while. It is worrying, but I am sure it will all work out fine, you'll see. (sorry my laptop will not let me start separate paragraphs for some stupid reason).......Well today I am 36 weeks. I can't believe it, where has the time gone? Today I have a feeling of calm, happy to sit around and wait it out, seeing as I probably only have two or so weeks until my c/s. I will know on Friday what the date will be. Bub has been moving a lot over the last couple of days, which is reassuring. I love it when I get lots of movement. I don't stress so much. Hi to everyone, sorry for no personals, I just want to snuggle down in bed and watch a movie at the moment so I can fall asleep. I will catch up in a day or so. Kel, take care. Kathxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls,

Kel, please try not to stress too much as you need to wait for results. We are very good at creating the worst case scenario in our minds.
    I hope everything goes well with the results and that this stage will pass soon. Please be kind to yourself.

Mr.Erin, I think everybody thinks the same until we hear the heartbeat. I have fingers crossed for you. I do believe you will be fine.

Kath, I am surprised that they have not scheduled your c/s until now. I had an appointment with the OB yesterday and he had already booked it, which will be in my 38th week.

Rae, how are you doing in the last few weeks to go?

AFM, after meeting with OB yesterday I am still in doubt about the amnio. My cross result between the US and bloods estimated a chance of 1:2190 for Downs, but apparently this exams give only 85% assurance and there is a possibility of 6-10% error. The risk of the amnio is higher than my risk level results, but this screening is the only way of having 100% certanty. There is an advanced blood test that can give us 99% accuracy, but it is costly $850. The problem is this test is based on the fragment of bub's DNA on my blood and sometimes its level is not enough for the test to proceed and you would ave to do it again... So I am in this crazy state of mind that I need to take a decision about something so complex.
    Also has any of you taken flu vaccine during your pregnancy? OB says I should take it but we did not talk about what are the impact on me and the baby. I am guessing it is safe otherwise he would not suggest it.

Looking forward to hearing from you.
    xo