Closed Thread
Page 9 of 84 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LilNightmare View Post
    Trio, I've been very well. Pregnancy is going good. I'm starting to get excited now that we are getting all the nits and pieces ready for our nursery. I can't wait to put it all together but that's still a few months away. Our names are all picked and ready to go. They are unusual names but not completely out there. I haven't really had any weird advice things.
    DS was named before he was concieved. We thought it was an out there name and kept it quite so that no one would say it sucked. Only once he was out and named we found out how popular it was! But still we wouldn't have called him anything else. There was a boy at the ABA meetings who had the exact same first and middle name.

I am so glad everying is going well and you are enjoying your pregnancy!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'll be back tomorrow to post more, DS is making it abit tricky ATM

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by miss v View Post
    Officially out for the count. Stupid AF showed up today. So starting Round 3 Clomid. Is anyone else on here taking Clomid as well? Any tips? Done the robitussin thing, tried pre seed - just can't get it happening. So bloody frustrating.
    That sucks miss v. Boooo AF.

I take Clomid. My advice - go down the route of preseed before you do the robitussin because it's more "natural" (apart from the sticking the little plastic shuzzer up your hoo hoo if you know you're in for some action! ).

I did try the Robitussin for 2 months when I started Clomid.... it probably did help CM a little bit but not enough to warrant ingesting unnecessary chemicals/drugs. So even though Preseed isn't sexy like - it's a far easier method of creating a sperm friendly environment. Just don't use too much if you produce good CM when it's time to BD anyway.

Other than that ... no tips ... I'm on cycle 5 of Clomid and we're rolling on to IVF next month (pending this month of course cos it ain't over till it's over.)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Disney View Post
    Im really freaking out about becoming a parent . People in my dig are all discussing the birth but I'm more focused on WTF am I going to do once its out and I have to look after it . How do you know when to feed the baby or if the baby wants to sleep or if it just wants to hang out. How do you entertain it? How do you change it's clothes when they have that scary floppy head, how to do hold it? What if you hold the baby too tight, how do you feed the baby?!? Freakin out!!!!! Ahhhh!

We have a few names kicking around, for boys we like griffin, jobe, Louis hmm Darcy. For girls we like, jemima, Allegra, Elliott and Pia. And I've had no advice yet from anyone because people don't know yet, well not many people yet. Only um 8. I've had my first Ob appointment which went really well. I love my Ob he's so nice and funny and easy to chat to.

Blackmores I folic is great when ttc!

Nomie - thanks for taking over the roll call!!!!
    Glad someone else has pretty similar thoughts to me lol I think coz it's the first you just have no real idea

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Disney View Post
    Im really freaking out about becoming a parent . People in my dig are all discussing the birth but I'm more focused on WTF am I going to do once its out and I have to look after it . How do you know when to feed the baby or if the baby wants to sleep or if it just wants to hang out. How do you entertain it? How do you change it's clothes when they have that scary floppy head, how to do hold it? What if you hold the baby too tight, how do you feed the baby?!? Freakin out!!!!! Ahhhh!

We have a few names kicking around, for boys we like griffin, jobe, Louis hmm Darcy. For girls we like, jemima, Allegra, Elliott and Pia. And I've had no advice yet from anyone because people don't know yet, well not many people yet. Only um 8. I've had my first Ob appointment which went really well. I love my Ob he's so nice and funny and easy to chat to.

I think everyone freaks out! Can you get your hands on a newborn to practise with? I wish I had done that before DS. Even if it was to just change a nappy or help with a bath. It may help with some of your worries. But really though all babies are different and you just have to fake it till you make it! Also like shadow says, once the midwives show you how to do stuff its not daunting anymore.

So glad you love your ob, I think it is really helpful to have someone you can trust, especially when you can be very vulnerable.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Trio For This Useful Post:

Disney  (23-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowangel0205 View Post
    Who was it that felt implantation? Disney? I had something today, a stabbing pain for about an hour at my pubic bone area... It hurt! Made me move and take a deep breath...just wondering if I'm already sending myself crazy
    OOoohhh shadow I sure hope it was, I really want you to see a BFP this month!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Also just having a sticky at the roll call, Has anyone heard any news from Mrs La? ​I really hope everything is working out for her!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Trio View Post
    OOoohhh shadow I sure hope it was, I really want you to see a BFP this month!!!
    Thanks me too. Month 6 was lucky with ds, and thats where we are at, though I'm not feeling any different yet, but thats nothing to writer about, apart from the lack of af with ds, I could have gone to 22wks absolutely oblivious to being pregnant....no sore bbs, no nausia, no ms, maybe a bit tired but thats it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Trio View Post
    Also just having a sticky at the roll call, Has anyone heard any news from Mrs La? ​I really hope everything is working out for her!
    I think I may have seen some posts from her in one of the TTC threads... Maybe TTC #1... But I didn't go in to read... Just saw it in the latest threads feed... I think I might've anyways...

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    BFN for me this afternoon at 13dpo I think. I was going to hold out a couple more days but impatience got the best of me! I'm a bit disappointed but not nearly as upset as I thought I'd be - I think since it was only our first try, it doesn't quite feel real that we're actually TTC yet!! Just hope i don't see too many more of those negative tests...