Closed Thread
Page 81 of 84 FirstFirst ... 31717980818283 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    lol miss v, not even close! I'm cd19 & expecting o within the next couple of days. I'm going pretty well with the stress-free approach this cycle - I got to cd18 & was like "woah, that went fast!!!". I have no expectations either way. There are still 7 months of 2013 left, so plenty of time for a BFP I'm not even going to test early this cycle (at least that's what I keep telling myself)

Are you testing soon? fx!!!

edit: I didn't read your post properly! I should be 14dpo around 20 June (my nana's birthday) or 21 June, so I'm a few days behind you. I was wondering how you could suddenly be 2 weeks ahead
    Last edited by Funchu; 05-06-2013 at 09:06.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thankyou for the well wishes ladies! I used 3hr same tryout of test and got nothing! im guessing out was an evap

I guess af will, be here soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, sorry it's been awhile. Just wondering if anyone has had ms but gotten a bfn to find out later that they are in fact pregnant? I was up at 2am being sick and have felt nauseous for most of the day as well as the past couple of days. I poas this morning and it was a bfn. I told my mum and she said she used to get ms a week or so before getting a positive result when she had me and my sister.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    What dpo are you again?

Sent from my GT-I9300T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im not really sure as I don't know when I ovulated. I don't think I would be more than 10dpo tho

Thanks
    Reviews
    Funchu - I'm CD19 too but ovulated 4 days ago. Before clomid it was more like CD23 -24, but the drugs seem to be really tightening up the days.

Shadow - that is very very disappointing 😞
    It's not fair to get your hopes up like that. I'm not going to use that brand anymore.

Bearbug - I wish I could help, but the only time I was pregnant (which ended in mc) - I had no symptoms at all. Hopefully someone on here has been in your situation and can give you an answer.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by miss v View Post
    Funchu - I'm CD19 too but ovulated 4 days ago. Before clomid it was more like CD23 -24, but the drugs seem to be really tightening up the days.

Shadow - that is very very disappointing 😞
    It's not fair to get your hopes up like that. I'm not going to use that brand anymore.

Bearbug - I wish I could help, but the only time I was pregnant (which ended in mc) - I had no symptoms at all. Hopefully someone on here has been in your situation and can give you an answer.
    8 or 10 more days then you can test!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well DH's boss has chosen to upset the apple cart again this month grrr, has swapped his shifts for the next week, just had to do it now didn't he not the week after so now he is on 12 hr shifts fri-sun with 4 hrs travel each day down wollongong on Tuesday then back to the long weekend hours next Fri-Sunday around when should possibly O if as late as last 2 months so after BD yesterday and hopefully tomorrow the only other chances will be Monday and maybe next Thursday if he isn't tired or back doing Over time so don't have any positivity left in me again Will try to maintain some positivity and try not to go mental again next week at DH but can't promise myself I wont lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh wobbler - that sucks 😞

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @wobbler
    I knnnnow your frustration. On top of it our men soynd similar. Trying to BD is like asking for gold or something.
    It has such an impact on our confidence levels....dumb heads.

Sent from my GT-I9300T using The Bub Hub mobile app