Closed Thread
Page 79 of 84 FirstFirst ... 29697778798081 ... LastLast
    AdornedWithCats is offline Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowangel0205 View Post
    Yeah, theres a minus if its a bfn, or a line appears and it turns into a plus if a bfp....irl there is a very very very faint vertical line....but until it gets darker not getting too carried away. Must resist temptation to test tomorrow so IF its infact a bfp, the hormones have time to increase and give me something convincing!
    If you're certain there's a line there irl then i would say its real...but its good to hold off getting excited until you get a darker line.

The month before my bfp i had a chem...i thought it might not have been real (and didnt think my 12dpo test for my bfp was real either) because they were so faint... but now i'm certain the tests were right...just unfortunately not all bubs are sticky...

Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    So AF is back and properly this time, right when she was due!
    So thinking maybe Sunday was just heavier spotting than the other days!
    I hate spotting - it just confuses everything!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Calstar View Post
    So AF is back and properly this time, right when she was due!
    So thinking maybe Sunday was just heavier spotting than the other days!
    I hate spotting - it just confuses everything!!
    Sorry to hear calstar. At least you know u can start your new cycle now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by beccaboobang View Post
    Sorry to hear calstar. At least you know u can start your new cycle now.
    Yep. But FF is now being weird and saying Sunday was cd1, Monday cd2 and now putting today as CD1 again!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Go with what your body tells you fingers crossed for your new cycle!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep I am I'm always so regular, when it comes to full flow AF. It's just this spotting that's throwing me each month! Grr

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    I'm hoping that if I don't get a BFP this month that I at least have a normal length cycle. Terrified of another 109 day cycle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Calstar I know how you feel. Spotting is the worst. Our bodies can be so confusing! I hope they invent something soon that can tell if you are pregnant straight away so we don't have the torture of theTWW anymore.

Becca, I have a hard time with my 35 day cycles. I can't even begin to imagine how you feel. Fingers crossed for a normal cycle this time!

AFM, I am CD18 with no O yet. I have ovulated as late as CD20 before. So let's hope a positive OPK isn't too far away... It would be awesome if I ovulate and conceive while we are visiting the Gold Coast. That would be a cool story to tell future bub. Haha. Highly unlikely though. DH is getting impatient too. He is keen to start trying! Anyways we fly out to Newcastle tomorrow morning. Just have to survive a few more hours at work. Hmmm I better get back to work. Hehe.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pumpkaboo For This Useful Post:

Calstar  (04-06-2013),wobblermummy  (04-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    have a great holiday NOmie enjoy Newcastle its such a wonderful place to be

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Trio View Post
    Well last night we had a chance to bd for the first time as ttcer's! It was all going so well I had had my o and DH was very close behind but he baulked and lost it. I had to do a few other things to help him finish which ment the sperms did not get to where they were supposed too! I can totally understand though, I asked when we were first starting if he wanted to use a little hat, (our last one) but he said no. I just think the reality struck us both a bit. We will see how we go next time!
    Its a lot of pressure for guys when they know its the real deal and your having sex for a purpose! He'll get the hang of it!

All I got is a bfn.....that if you stand on your head, hold your tongue right, close your eyes and wish realy hard, you think that (with closed eyes) you see a line! Aka a big fat ugly nothing
    it ain't over until af shows up. !!! Hang in there!!!

Ill try one here....
    But theres more in the other thread. I think its one of them stupid frer faint lines, and not an actual bfp.
    I can see it!!! What's your gut feeling??

Quote Originally Posted by JessyJ View Post
    Leapt out of bed this morning, grabbed my jar and ripped open a pregnancy test only to discover that af had just arrived on cd 24 which sucks the only good thing is I'll probably get another chance to test again at the end of June. Feeling a bit disappointed but ok seeing as it was our first proper try.

Good luck Shadow, got everything crossed for you xxxxxx
    Oh bugger!!! That's the worst!!!!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Disney For This Useful Post:

JessyJ  (05-06-2013)