Closed Thread
Page 76 of 84 FirstFirst ... 26667475767778 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LilNightmare;
    It's a great feeling when you start feeling bubs. It's kinda hard to explain what it feels like but you know that's what it is.

?
    I can't wait for that feeling again! My cousin is having twins and can see them sticking their feet out and stuff, it must be full on having two in there kicking and rolling. Ds was always moving, and it didn't stop once he was out. He never stays in the same place for more than 5mins, he's always off finding something else to do!

Shadow your parents are awesome!

Calstar I am very sorry to hear, but as they say its not over till af arrives!

Funchu I have been avoiding Facebook too, I loathe all those not funny things that people share, you have to wade through pages of crap to get the regular personal status update. But it will be your turn very soon to put your ultrasound pic up, fingers crossed this week of relaxed bding will have an awesome outcome.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Trio For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (03-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by beccaboobang View Post
    I'm the teacher in the kindergarten room. I love it and I have an excellent centre, class and assistant. Our centre director is a little different to what I'm used to thou. We aren't allowed are all over the walls or numbers/ letters hanging everywhere. Instead the kids art is put into photo frames on the walls. Cute but I find the class too plain. I like chaos on my walls haha.
    Yes, there's a bit of a movement toward presenting children's artwork in a frame - respect for their work and all that. But I agree, there's nothing like a classroom full of creative work displayed on every available inch! Nice too see you again LilNightmare! Hope everything's going well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Trio View Post
    Good vibes calstar! We all have everything crossed for you!

Nomie, I didn't have a baby shower or have ever been to one, so I can't help you out sorry. I guess it depends on the type of people who are going, if their not the type to let go and have fun being silly I wouldn't try to many crazy games. I do like the guessing the baby game thingy. Where the guest guess gender, size, birth date and stuff. Good luck!

Well last night we had a chance to bd for the first time as ttcer's! It was all going so well I had had my o and DH was very close behind but he baulked and lost it. I had to do a few other things to help him finish which ment the sperms did not get to where they were supposed too! I can totally understand though, I asked when we were first starting if he wanted to use a little hat, (our last one) but he said no. I just think the reality struck us both a bit. We will see how we go next time!
    Totally understand how you feel, Poor DH has been like that and says its my stress but these days with work and everything around our house I think he has so many other things he'd rather be thinking of then BD. Hope this month is better though and he manages to get some sleep, hope he isn't on 16hr days each day or I know we'll be in the same predicament again as there can 4 hrs travel on top.

Quote Originally Posted by beccaboobang View Post
    Hard isn't it! I'm happy for the 3 pregnant friend I have but i wish It were me as we'll..
    SO totally agree.

Quote Originally Posted by miss v View Post
    Very!!!
    The worst is when you are just completely torn down the middle being happy for a friend but completely saddened by the fact that its not you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomie View Post
    I'm lucky in the fact that all my FB friends are still going through the wedding stage. Only a couple of people I know on FB have had bubs.
    These days almost all my friends are married with kids, other then 1 friend who is getting married in October, most friends are married other then my best friend I just spent the weekend with and although she is an awesome teacher has always said she never wants her own kids at all even though I know she'd be a fantastic mum she is more then happy to be a gushing adoptive aunty but loves to focus on her kindy kids and spends most weekends preparing stuff for her school kids and dance lesson kids. That being said its more upsetting when I see my little brothers mates all getting married and having kids and I still don't but have to remind myself I waited on having a baby till I was married to a guy who was telling the truth in wanting to have a baby and family with me not just playing games. I could have had the kids i wanted at the age I wanted and probably still be happy but very poor, on my own and have little help as my parents aren't that well off so am happy with my decision but still want a baby now cause I said i wanted one this year lol.

Come on next week already so can O can get PG already. Good luck to all ladies waiting to O and waiting in the tww hope there are a few BFP's this month

5. The Following User Says Thank You to wobblermummy For This Useful Post:

JessyJ  (02-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by JessyJ View Post
    Yes, there's a bit of a movement toward presenting children's artwork in a frame - respect for their work and all that. But I agree, there's nothing like a classroom full of creative work displayed on every available inch! Nice too see you again LilNightmare! Hope everything's going well
    I've been putting some of ds stuff in frames, but we also have a peg board full and as for the fridge! I agree, I love seeing wall to wall art in classrooms!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well, AF is here. It's only very light, but is red blood and defo more than spotting!
    Gutted but hey ho, what can I do about it?
    Dust myself off and try again next cycle. I'm getting myself started on B6 tomorrow. And I've already lined DH up for lots of BD'ing and (tmi) his requirement to load me up with spermies hahahahaha!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Calstar View Post
    Well, AF is here. It's only very light, but is red blood and defo more than spotting!
    Dust myself off and try again next cycle. I'm getting myself started on B6 tomorrow. And I've already lined DH up for lots of BD'ing and (tmi) his requirement to load me up with spermies hahahahaha!!!
    Sorry to hear that

Eating some Brie and crackers and having some wine whilst waiting for my homemade soup to cook. MMMM will get it in while i can and not PG lol

9. The Following User Says Thank You to wobblermummy For This Useful Post:

Calstar  (02-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Calstar View Post
    So sorry to hear AF is here Calstar 😞
    None of us seem to be having much luck at the moment.
    We are in serious need of a truck load of baby dust.

Thanks
    Reviews
    We def need some baby dust in here. Hope your accupuncture works Miss V

Thanks
    Reviews
    I drowned my sorrows in Chinese take out! Haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    I agree! Send the truck via my house overnight! Doing a sneaky test in the morning, ill be cd34 but unsure on ovulation..... Officially wednesday is test day but have to see my gp for a follow up tomorrow, so may as well be disappointed before going! Last month was 36 days...so im expecting af soon, especially with my emotions these past couple of days!