Closed Thread
Page 75 of 84 FirstFirst ... 25657374757677 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I've been avoiding facebook. I'm too scared I'll see pregnancy announcements.

In other news... I finished this week's uni assignment & plan to have a relaxing night with fajitas, wine & tv. I'll have to do some more uni work tomorrow though *sigh* only 3 weeks left of this subject, then a few weeks off before I start a finance & accounting subject. oh yeah... and it's bd week

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Funchu For This Useful Post:

jenjenOo  (01-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm lucky in the fact that all my FB friends are still going through the wedding stage. Only a couple of people I know on FB have had bubs.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomie View Post
    I'm lucky in the fact that all my FB friends are still going through the wedding stage. Only a couple of people I know on FB have had bubs.
    I'm also lucky because, most of the FBers already have kids. Most are school age so, you hear about sickness, injuries and tantrums. Evens it out a little. Lol

Sent from my GT-I9300T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomie View Post
    It's not any of my close friends... But friends all the same. Other than that, most if my friends don't have kids. Out of my close friends I might be the first!

Thanks
    Reviews
    One of my bridesmaids is pregnant with her second child since we started TTC

Thanks
    Reviews
    I know what you all mean about being disappointed that your friends are utd and you aren't. Some of our closest friends have just had their third and we've only had our first - I kinda feel a bit left behind. But then I have other friends who aren't quite ready to have kids yet, so I guess we are in the middle. Becca, I'm an ECT! Have a preschool group, but I'm in Sydney. I love it too, except having my DD there and then at home all the time, it can be a bit exhausting! But I wouldn't change it, I do love knowing what she's been up to everyday and I have access to every photo that will ever be taken of her there! She's in our toddler class so not in my room, but I do see quite a bit of her. Shadow, sorry everyone was feeling crappy yesterday, hope today is better. We are having a crap weekend too, everyone is sick, sick, sick Happy packing today Nomie!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    12dpo (3rd day of spotting) BFN this morning = waiting for AF and roll on to next cycle!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Wow jesse! I couldn't imagine that! (I'm a qualified childcare worker pre ds) I guess I'm lucky that my parents are amazing and are letting us all live in their house...rent free!! So I don't have to work. As dad works away, so they can't stay here with the house or dogs....and as long as we maintain the house, we can be here indefinately! we can do whatever modification or reno we want....obviously I clear it with them first but they have said as long as it doesn't decease in value, go ahead!

Mum travels back and forward every few weeks, dad hasn't been back since october. At the moment mums here until july when her cast comes off, as she can't do alot. Dad is comming home next weekend, ds and the dogs are going to be soooo estatic!

Ds hasn't seen him since xmas, but is always talking about him, often carries a photo around of him with my dad on his first anzac day (approx 6wks old)....and always takes the phone. I'm secretly excited too!
    Last edited by shadowangel0205; 02-06-2013 at 10:07.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by JessyJ View Post
    I know what you all mean about being disappointed that your friends are utd and you aren't. Some of our closest friends have just had their third and we've only had our first - I kinda feel a bit left behind. But then I have other friends who aren't quite ready to have kids yet, so I guess we are in the middle. Becca, I'm an ECT! Have a preschool group, but I'm in Sydney. I love it too, except having my DD there and then at home all the time, it can be a bit exhausting! But I wouldn't change it, I do love knowing what she's been up to everyday and I have access to every photo that will ever be taken of her there! She's in our toddler class so not in my room, but I do see quite a bit of her. Shadow, sorry everyone was feeling crappy yesterday, hope today is better. We are having a crap weekend too, everyone is sick, sick, sick Happy packing today Nomie!!
    I'm the teacher in the kindergarten room. I love it and I have an excellent centre, class and assistant. Our centre director is a little different to what I'm used to thou. We aren't allowed are all over the walls or numbers/ letters hanging everywhere. Instead the kids art is put into photo frames on the walls. Cute but I find the class too plain. I like chaos on my walls haha.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Disney View Post
    I'm going to tell work once the restructuring stuff has calmed down. I'm hoping that will be in the next 2-4 weeks.

nomie - congratulations on your pay rise and the lovely positive things they said about you. It did sound like a breakthrough bleed but it certainly doesn't mean you won't o! Keep trying!!

Calstar - the website Nomie posted with the implantation calculator also has a pregnancy test calculator that's really cool. It gives you the odds on a bfp depending on the the day in your cycle and which hpt tests you might use. You should check it out! Like blotched I got my bfp (faint) 12 dpo too.

Miss v - how did your acupuncture go?

Funchu - lol your make me laugh!! I hope your controlled 'relaxed' approach to ttc results in a bfp!

Mumma k - oh good on you for taking control of your job situation! Have you started looking for a new job yet?

lilnightmare & can'twait how are your pregnancies going ?

Afm- I think I felt bub move the other day it was like a popping feeling it was weird!!!
    Disney. Things have been going great. We found out we are having a boy. Only dp and I know though ( oh and you guys) . Bump is really showing now, I don't just look fat anymore lol. It's a great feeling when you start feeling bubs. It's kinda hard to explain what it feels like but you know that's what it is.

We went to the pregnancy and baby expo in Sydney last week and omg baby overload!

How is your pregnancy going?