Closed Thread
Page 74 of 84 FirstFirst ... 24647273747576 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks, I'm trying to stay positive.

But not sure my chart feels the same way!

http://fertilityfriend.com/home/447f48

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by miss v View Post

Afm about to make chocolate caramel brownies and start prep for lasagne (guy grossi recipe and totally delicious)
    Yuuuuuum!
    I just had chilli con carne, avocado & tomato salad and a glass of wine..

Sent from my GT-I9300T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Just had a cry, its just one of "them" days!
    My computer chair broke, weathers crap, ds is going stir crazy inside, mums frustrated over her arm, and in stuck in the house... all day... with both!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Yet another person I know announced their pregnancy over FB today along with an ultrasound picture. Meanwhile DP has been snoring since 4pm! I'm bored, lonely and should be bd'ing!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by beccaboobang View Post
    Yet another person I know announced their pregnancy over FB today along with an ultrasound picture. Meanwhile DP has been snoring since 4pm! I'm bored, lonely and should be bd'ing!
    I know around 7 people this year that have announced their pregnancy. Im so happy for them but at the same time I long for it to be me!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Shadow - so sorry it's been a crap day for you. It sounds like you are in desperate need of some "me" time. Make sure that you give yourself at least a couple of hours doing whatever makes you happy.

Becca - I'm over the FB pregnancy announcements too as I'm also surrounded by them at the moment. The last announcement I saw was an old school friend who I quote "Only I could go to the doctors with a severe case of bloating and come out 15 weeks pregnant". WTF!!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Hard isn't it! I'm happy for the 3 pregnant friend I have but i wish It were me as we'll..

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Mamasupial For This Useful Post:

cmwtc2012  (01-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Very!!!
    The worst is when you are just completely torn down the middle being happy for a friend but completely saddened by the fact that its not you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    My friend is having her baby shower this month. It's her third child. I know this sounds horrible... I love her I really do, but sometimes I feel like its so unfair. Her first child was from a one night stand (I'm the godmother), and her second has a different father, as does the one she is pregnant with now. I haven't been preventing pregnancy since September, and when she spouts all her untrue advice.. I just feel like, why don't I deserve to be pregnant instead of her.. But of course I'm happy for her. She will finally have a little girl.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well, that's it for us. We tried to bd one more time and he just could 'arrive'.
    Ah well... poor guy. The mind games!
    Lucky me had more time to get there myself though!! Haha

Sent from my GT-I9300T using The Bub Hub mobile app