Closed Thread
Page 73 of 84 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Good vibes calstar! We all have everything crossed for you!

Nomie, I didn't have a baby shower or have ever been to one, so I can't help you out sorry. I guess it depends on the type of people who are going, if their not the type to let go and have fun being silly I wouldn't try to many crazy games. I do like the guessing the baby game thingy. Where the guest guess gender, size, birth date and stuff. Good luck!

Well last night we had a chance to bd for the first time as ttcer's! It was all going so well I had had my o and DH was very close behind but he baulked and lost it. I had to do a few other things to help him finish which ment the sperms did not get to where they were supposed too! I can totally understand though, I asked when we were first starting if he wanted to use a little hat, (our last one) but he said no. I just think the reality struck us both a bit. We will see how we go next time!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by beccaboobang View Post
    Grrr my pregnant friend is irritating me. She is trying to lecture me on opks. Her opinion is that everyone ovulates 2 weeks after their AF has finished. She just isn't listening to me when I try to explain that everyone's cycles are different therefore everyone ovulates at different times. Especially women with pcos... Who knows if I will ovulate at all this cycle!!!
    I ovulated a week earlier this cycle, it is totally different for everyone, and even from cycle to cycle!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Trio For This Useful Post:

Mamasupial  (01-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Trio View Post
    I ovulated a week earlier this cycle, it is totally different for everyone, and even from cycle to cycle!
    I know this but my friend clearly doesn't. It's just frustrating that she is lecturing me when she is completely wrong.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Trio View Post
    I usually o on cd21.
    This cycle was cd16.

Just ignore her

Sent from my GT-I9300T using The Bub Hub mobile app

6. The Following User Says Thank You to jenjenOo For This Useful Post:

Mamasupial  (01-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Becca, with people like that you just have to nod your head and pretend to agree, then go and do what suits you anyway. They never listen to logic. Haha.

Trio, oh damn! I hope next time you guys have a bit more luck.

AFM, I cleaned the whole the house this morning. DH did not help at all and whined when I asked for help. Typical. I love cleaning though. It's keeping my mind off the fact that I still haven't ovulated! *stamps foot impatiently*
    Dinner with some best friends tonight! Watching DHs hockey game tomorrow and then having lunch with the team. Then we will start packing for out holiday. Yay! This weekend will go so quick.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomie View Post
    Becca, with people like that you just have to nod your head and pretend to agree, then go and do what suits you anyway. They never listen to logic. Haha.

AFM, I cleaned the whole the house this morning. DH did not help at all and whined when I asked for help. Typical. I love cleaning though. It's keeping my mind off the fact that I still haven't ovulated! *stamps foot impatiently*
    Dinner with some best friends tonight! Watching DHs hockey game tomorrow and then having lunch with the team. Then we will start packing for out holiday. Yay! This weekend will go so quick.
    I have been on a massive cleaning spree today too. Hoping to keep my mind off my yet to show o. DP has been tackling the lawn... I almost feel sorry for him. I have been doing the front every week but its his job to do the back. Which he hasn't done in months!!!

How exciting!! Wish I were going on a holiday!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Ugh men. I did the same too but, add the mowing to that also.
    I don't have the energy to do the grocery shopping....

Thanks
    Reviews
    We have three acres of land! No way am I over attempting to mow that. Haha.

Jenjen, you should use online shopping! I've been doing it for a few weeks. It's amazing and I find that I'm saving money and staying under budget.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Pumpkaboo For This Useful Post:

jenjenOo  (01-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    We have three acres of land! No way am I over attempting to mow that. Haha.

Jenjen, you should use online shopping! I've been doing it for a few weeks. It's amazing and I find that I'm saving money and staying under budget.
    Haha! Ok! That's definately not something I'd be attempting either!

I've never tried it. I'm one of those people that go to the shops for inspiration. I'm not that organised when it comes to food shopping. Great suggestion though. Might check it out! Thx Nomie!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Calstar - good vibes to you, stay positive. Fx a BFP for you : )

Disney - I've always been curious to know what it feels like when your baby first moves. It must feel sort of strange but how exciting.
    Acupuncture was good. Had an acupressure massage also which left me almost unable to move once she was done. Too much tension carried in shoulders and back. I love Dr Sue though, she was lovely. The needles didn't really hurt at first but boy did some of them kill after a few seconds!!!! Oddly enough all the needles in my pelvic region were not painful - just tingly. Chinese doctor told me to eat dates and lamb??? Have no idea why. Will be seeing her once a week to begin with so will keep you posted.

Becca - how annoying. Everyone is different and every cycle is different. Nomie is right , just nod and do what you know to be right.

Trio - never mind - better luck next time : )

Jen - online shopping is fantastic. I work long hours and can't be stuffed spending what little free time I have in the supermarket. You don't end up buying a whole bunch of crap that you don't actually need. Although in saying that - I seem to always still buy chocolate!!!!!

Afm about to make chocolate caramel brownies and start prep for lasagne (guy grossi recipe and totally delicious)