Closed Thread
Page 71 of 84 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast
Results 701 to 710 of 831
  1. #701
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    938
    Thanks
    309
    Thanked
    199
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wobblermummy View Post
    have you decided when you are you going to tell work Disney?
    I'm going to tell work once the restructuring stuff has calmed down. I'm hoping that will be in the next 2-4 weeks.

    nomie - congratulations on your pay rise and the lovely positive things they said about you. It did sound like a breakthrough bleed but it certainly doesn't mean you won't o! Keep trying!!

    Calstar - the website Nomie posted with the implantation calculator also has a pregnancy test calculator that's really cool. It gives you the odds on a bfp depending on the the day in your cycle and which hpt tests you might use. You should check it out! Like blotched I got my bfp (faint) 12 dpo too.

    Miss v - how did your acupuncture go?

    Funchu - lol your make me laugh!! I hope your controlled 'relaxed' approach to ttc results in a bfp!

    Mumma k - oh good on you for taking control of your job situation! Have you started looking for a new job yet?

    lilnightmare & can'twait how are your pregnancies going ?

    Afm- I think I felt bub move the other day it was like a popping feeling it was weird!!!

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Disney For This Useful Post:

    AdornedWithCats  (31-05-2013),Funchu  (31-05-2013)

  3. #702
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    TAS
    Posts
    1,191
    Thanks
    454
    Thanked
    782
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Another control freak here. I think being organised causes less stress. Well it does for me anyway. Not being in the know is what makes me stressed and anxious.

    Thanks Disney. I'm still spotting a tiny bit today. We'll definitely keep trying though. Maybe we'll end up conceiving our baby away on holiday! Can't wait to see my baby nephew.

  4. #703
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1,709
    Thanks
    582
    Thanked
    880
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ladies who got faint BFP on 12dpo - what hpt did you use??

  5. #704
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    The New England
    Posts
    1,199
    Thanks
    448
    Thanked
    441
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congratulations nomie! It is one of the best feelings in the world to know you are appreciated at work!

    Miss v, those relaxation and visualisation techniques sound very interesting. I am only just starting TTC, but plan to not become obsessive about it. I think those methods would come in handy.

    Funchu, best wishes for this cycle, I think a stress free cycle is just what you need.

    I missed out on our first potential BD last night. DS decided to not go to sleep until after dh had fallen asleep waiting for me to get DS asleep. A little disappointed, not so much because of the baby making possibility but because no condoms is just soooo good! Lol tmi I know, ha ha!!

    I am sure this is going to happen a lot, next time, especially if its o time, DH will just be woken up! I'm sure he won't mind to much though.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Trio For This Useful Post:

    Funchu  (01-06-2013)

  7. #705
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    The New England
    Posts
    1,199
    Thanks
    448
    Thanked
    441
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Calstar, ooohhh I have my fingers crossed for you!

    Mumma k, I hope you have had a great day today!

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Trio For This Useful Post:

    Mumma K  (31-05-2013)

  9. #706
    AdornedWithCats's Avatar
    AdornedWithCats is online now Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    7,810
    Thanks
    6,768
    Thanked
    3,405
    Reviews
    16
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Calstar View Post
    Ladies who got faint BFP on 12dpo - what hpt did you use??
    First response dip

    Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app

  10. #707
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    459
    Thanks
    50
    Thanked
    255
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Disney View Post
    I'm going to tell work once the restructuring stuff has calmed down. I'm hoping that will be in the next 2-4 weeks.

    nomie - congratulations on your pay rise and the lovely positive things they said about you. It did sound like a breakthrough bleed but it certainly doesn't mean you won't o! Keep trying!!

    Calstar - the website Nomie posted with the implantation calculator also has a pregnancy test calculator that's really cool. It gives you the odds on a bfp depending on the the day in your cycle and which hpt tests you might use. You should check it out! Like blotched I got my bfp (faint) 12 dpo too.

    Miss v - how did your acupuncture go?

    Funchu - lol your make me laugh!! I hope your controlled 'relaxed' approach to ttc results in a bfp!

    Mumma k - oh good on you for taking control of your job situation! Have you started looking for a new job yet?

    lilnightmare & can'twait how are your pregnancies going ?

    Afm- I think I felt bub move the other day it was like a popping feeling it was weird!!!
    Well I've enrolled in a course but also got an email yesterday for a job interview on Monday

  11. #708
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    459
    Thanks
    50
    Thanked
    255
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Trio View Post
    Calstar, ooohhh I have my fingers crossed for you!

    Mumma k, I hope you have had a great day today!
    Thanks trio I've spent the whole day in my pj's it's been great!

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Mumma K For This Useful Post:

    jenjenOo  (31-05-2013)

  13. #709
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    938
    Thanks
    309
    Thanked
    199
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Calstar View Post
    Ladies who got faint BFP on 12dpo - what hpt did you use??
    First response was the test I used

  14. #710
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1,709
    Thanks
    582
    Thanked
    880
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Went to the loo about half hour ago, had the palest pink cm on tissue when I wiped.
    At 10dpo could that still be implantation??


 

Similar Threads

  1. 2013 ... the year of BFP's ... #2
    By Cantwaitforabubba in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 1280
    Last Post: 13-04-2013, 21:20
  2. 2013...The year of BFP's!
    By Disney in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 1000
    Last Post: 13-02-2013, 14:10

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Riverton Leisureplex
An Extreme Family Pass at Riverton Leisureplex is the ultimate way to cool off during the summer school holidays. The $30 Pass allows pool and waterslide access for 2 adults and 2 children, as well as a drink, popcorn and an icy pole for each person.
sales & new stuffsee all
Pea Pods
Buy 2 Award Winning Pea Pods Reusable One Size Nappies for only $38 (in your choice of colours) and receive a FREE roll of Bamboo Liners. Don't miss out, we don't usually have discounts on the nappies, so grab this special offer!
Special Offer! Save $12
featured supporter
Little Rugby NSW
Catch, weave, chase, run, but most of all have FUN! Little Rugby runs a NSW network of fun, safe and non-contact footy classes for BOYS and GIRLS aged 2yrs – 7th birthday.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!