Closed Thread
Page 69 of 84 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomie View Post
    Jessy, my boss is awesome actually. He just likes to play the blame game sometimes. Soooooo I got a payrise of four dollars an hour! Stoked. Potential to be called in for extra work when it's needed. I think I'll end up at four days a week very soon. So happy! They were really impressed with my work ethic and improvement over the last 12 months and they see me as invaluable for the companies growth for the coming years.

I almost feel bad for trying. There is no one here to fill my role when I'm on maternity leave. :/ Its only a small business.

On another note, I had spotting today at CD13. Is that a bad sign? Will I O?
    Congrats on the pay rise Nomie! Feeling appreciated at work is such a simple, sweet but often not felt feeling!

How long are your cycles? Cd13 for me would be about mid cycle, and I know some people get spotting then with ovulation :-/

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Congrats nomie!! I go to perm on the first of July and take a pay cut of about $5 an hour! Least I can have up holidays after then I guess. I was supposed to be saving when I started my new job but all my extra money has been going to bills.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks guys. Becca, I would love to be permanent and get holiday and sick pay. I hate going on holidays and not getting anything.

Well, I counted my 'withdrawal bleed' from the pill as CD1. Today's spotting has now turned into break through bleeding. Should I be counting this as CD1 now?? I'm so confused.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    I never really go on holidays so I don't tend to use up the holidays I earn. At the start of the year I was saving holidays so I could take time off when I move house in July... But I couldn't stand my job, my boss treated me horribly, so I quit. Now I won't have any holidays saved. Oh well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomie View Post
    Thanks guys. Becca, I would love to be permanent and get holiday and sick pay. I hate going on holidays and not getting anything.

Well, I counted my 'withdrawal bleed' from the pill as CD1. Today's spotting has now turned into break through bleeding. Should I be counting this as CD1 now?? I'm so confused.
    When did you stop the pill? IMO I wouldn't count your withdrawal bleed/period as CD1.
    I came off the pill in Dec, had withdrawal bleed as usual then about 2 weeks later had a 'real' period.
    That's why I ask when you stopped the pill?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Nomie, from memory you started taking the active pills for a few days then stopped again, right?

In 2010, when I came off the pill, I had taken maybe 4 active ones, then forgot for 3 days so we figured we would ttc a month earlier....I had my withdrawl bleed, and about a week later I got another light bleed, which im assuming was from the active pills.....

Af came as normal after the 2nd bleed, so I guess that was cd1 for me. Does that help??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies, I'll just see what happens I guess.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Good to hear about the pay rise Nomie hopefully more hours too.

Last night at work tonight for the week before seeing my best friend and having some wine and cheeses hopefully the last for this year. Will remind DH next Sunday begins his week of being super busy and needing lots of energy lol. Think might make some fish or chicken with a few stalks of asparagus, I'll eat that no oysters for me and don't think he'll want to keep eating lots of them lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    While we're on the topic of jobs I resigned from mine yesterday

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mumma K View Post
    While we're on the topic of jobs I resigned from mine yesterday
    Woah wait... are you ok? Happy ? Or brave ?

Sent from my GT-I9300T using The Bub Hub mobile app