Page 68 of 84 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Tomorrow tomorrow I love ya tomorrow!!
    Snuggle in sticky bean!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Calstar View Post
    Tomorrow tomorrow I love ya tomorrow!!
    Snuggle in sticky bean!!
    Haha are u trying the Disney method and singing to them?

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mamasupial For This Useful Post:

Calstar  (29-05-2013),Disney  (31-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I remember you talking about it the app disney, thanks! And thanks for the link Nomie I have the pink pad app, just the free one, and it doesn't cover implantation. I've got sore boosies today which is usually a pms sign for me Still got at least a week to wait so fingers crossed. Maybe I need to sing a bit more?!

Nomie, when do you head off to qld? Saw a new ad for the gold coast tonight and thought of you! You're in Tassie right? I loved the security cat on the milk ads down there a few years ago, can't remember his name right now but they were fun ads! Also, the new huggies ads are sooooo cute, making me very clucky

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Couldn't remember which site it was off that Disney suggested but found that one last week. Managed to find a calender on there and gave to DH and tried to explain again how it is the few days on there that we are fertile for and thats when we need to BD, he seemed to understand so hopefully wont be too tired or at work in a week and a half lol. He thought the every day method had a better chance lol, I said thats fine but currently you are at work more then that I'm happy to put in all the effort we need to get our lil wobbler.

So wish wasnt going to work so tired went out for dinner for Indian first midweek date in over 2 years .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jessy we head off to Newcastle next Wednesday and then continue up to the Gold Coast on the Tuesday after that. I love the Betta Milk ads! They are classics.
    Keep singing. I hope the Disney method works for you. Hehe.

Wobbler, at least your DH is starting to get it. And yay for mid-week dates.

AFM, My review is tomorrow! So nervous. Our most recent casual designer got fired in his review on Monday. Our senior designer said in her review that they weren't giving her a pay rise because they want to lessen the gap between her pay and other team members pay (she earns $6 more than me p/hr). I really hope that means I'm getting a pay rise tomorrow. Or more hours? Either would be good. Had a bit of a run in with the boss this morning. The drama worked itself out in the end. But not good to have that fresh in your mind when going for a review. Wish me luck. Eeek...

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Pumpkaboo For This Useful Post:

wobblermummy  (30-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Good luck with your review nomie!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck today Nomie! Sounds like you don't have the nicest boss in the world no wonder you're nervous! I'm sure you'll be fine though, hope you get that extra pay and hours! Betta milk - that's the one!! My mum loved them too

Sounds a bit more promising wobbler :thumbup:

10. The Following User Says Thank You to JessyJ For This Useful Post:

wobblermummy  (30-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by beccaboobang View Post
    Haha are u trying the Disney method and singing to them?
    Why not! I already talk to them; swimmers & eggys :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck nomie! I agree pay rise and more hours!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jessy, my boss is awesome actually. He just likes to play the blame game sometimes. Soooooo I got a payrise of four dollars an hour! Stoked. Potential to be called in for extra work when it's needed. I think I'll end up at four days a week very soon. So happy! They were really impressed with my work ethic and improvement over the last 12 months and they see me as invaluable for the companies growth for the coming years.

I almost feel bad for trying. There is no one here to fill my role when I'm on maternity leave. :/ Its only a small business.

On another note, I had spotting today at CD13. Is that a bad sign? Will I O?