Closed Thread
Page 66 of 84 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    It wasn't too bad jesse mum is almost self sufficient, and ds didn't nap yesterday (workmen next door at his window at nap time) so him and I were in bed, asleep by 7.30!

I may cave and test early but I'm hoping to wait till wednesday. I'm already on cd28. last month was 36 days, so hoping to hold out a bit longer. Not knowing if I even ovulated at all has helped the not testing so has keeping my tests in the car!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Good luck to everyone testing in June! Hopefully many more BFP's to come.

Bit late on the conversation bandwagon here.. RE: the financial aspect. This is what has been holding me back from wanting to TTC straight after our wedding but then I realised its not really going to matter that much for us. The only thing will be whether we pack up and leave for the UK at the end of the year, or I get a job and want to work a little longer to gain maternity leave benefits and some savings.

Exactly 4 months out from our wedding today! Can't believe it is nearly June already. Looking forward to tax time though

Thanks
    Reviews
    June is going to be awesome! I won't be testing till the 30th, I can't even believe I can say that now!! Too excited!!

So are shadow and Jessy our next pair? Fingers crossed for both of you! Shadow it's no good about the gastro, it's just awful. Especially when you can't just fix it for them straight away.

Have fun everyone!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Trio For This Useful Post:

JessyJ  (28-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck to Shadow and Jessy! I hope you are our next pair.
    Shadow, sorry to hear about the gastro. I've only had that once. It was horrible!!

If I have a 'normal' cycle straight off the pill. I'll know for sure if I ovulate within the next week. I'm hoping to be testing around the 15th of June. We'll see what happens. I'll still be in QLD then as well!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Pumpkaboo For This Useful Post:

JessyJ  (28-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I am doing san early test tomorrow but it doesnt count (unless it's positive of course lol)

I have a drs appointments, so may as well check before going.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by beccaboobang View Post
    Hahaha baby song!!! That's hilarious!.... I may just try it lol. What harm can it do?
    It worked for me!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh oh I'm so excited by all these posts!! Ill do personals when I get home (on the bus at the moment)!! Just quickly while its fresh in my mind
    Nomie - eek your going to start trying omfg so freakin excited for you!!
    Jessy & elswyth - lol I love that others are singing to the sperms!! Directions and songs of encouragement can't hurt and I'm sure in years to come scientists will discover the Disney singing method releases good endorphins that aid in fertilization!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Disney For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (28-05-2013),JessyJ  (28-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    I have a quick question, what brand ovulation tests do you ladies prefer? I wasn't going to test but I'm too excited!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Disney! Now that's its happening I'm super excited.

Becca, I've been using Oracle Fertility. Haven't had any fault with them yet and they are really cheap.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Thanks nomie! They only had first response so ill try that out. Hopefully I won't need to buy any others and I catch a sticky one this month!!