Closed Thread
Page 64 of 84 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Great news Nomie!!! When will you start trying?? There's all the time in the world for landscaping and home improvements - it'll happen. I grew up in a house that was in a constant state of renovation - my sister and I had a ball helping paint, climbing ladders, putting secret msgs in jars in the walls etc!

Keep your chin up mummak - is dh being a bit unenthusiastic again? Xx

Everything shadow said... :thumbup:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Funchu, your baby will be so spoiled then! Mine would be the fourth grandchild for my parents, but the others live interstate so I think our bub would still get spoiled. My sister is crazy about babies. I know for a fact she would buy heaps of stuff. Haha. It would be the second grand child for DH's parents. But the first one came from a complicated situation so they don't see her much. So I'm still confident my bub will be spoiled both sides.

Mumma K, stay positive. I'm sure it will happen. That's a great idea by the way.

Elswyth, I've only taken two days worth of the beige pills. Do you think that will affect anything? Luckily we've kept up with the vitamins and eating healthy. Haven't had takeout in weeks now and it feels great.

Jessy, we had originally planned for June so we'll start right away. DH is so happy about it.
    Last edited by Pumpkaboo; 27-05-2013 at 06:46.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pumpkaboo For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (27-05-2013),JessyJ  (27-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thats exciting Nomie Join in and to you.

Brr its freezing today i have 4 tops on and a jacket but will be back to 1 top at work tonight in air conditioning, need to lose all that wedding weight so can fit on my under tops and thermals lol.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to wobblermummy For This Useful Post:

Pumpkaboo  (27-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    NOMIE THAT IS FANTASTIC!!!!!!!! We will be TTC at the same time again!

I agree with shadow babies can be very cheap and happy and healthy!

We went through the public system, I chose my doctor, I paid $50 for each appointment, with Medicare giving back about $38, was bulk billed the management fee, had two scans which I got some back from Medicare, and that was all we had to pay pregnancy wise. Our hospital had free antenatal classes, which were such fun. I am going to miss not going to them this time!

Baby needs wise, the only thing we brought but didn't use was the cot. And we still did kind of use it for changing nappies, I like to use the floor for all nappy changes, it is to me just so much easier and safer.

We are just back from a lovely day at play group. All the mums are so clucky, apparently my age gap is just perfect for number two, so I better get cracking!

Period is slowing down, cd 3 today. This time next year I could have a 3 month old and a nearly 3 year old!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nomie I don't reckon stopping after 2 will have much of an effect.. Did you have a 'period' or were you skipping them?

I guess you may get some breakthrough bleeding and your body might rebalance itself over a few days or weeks; but I'd probably start testing with OPKs after a week to see if you ovulate soon! Or start temping if you don't mind doing it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay Trio! TTC buddies again!
    I like hearing when people have good experiences with the public system. I assume you will go public again this time?

Elsywyth, yes I had the 'period'. Last time I went off the pill I ovulated within a couple of weeks and had a relatively normal cycle. Hoping that it will be the same this time around. I'll start testing with OPKs at CD12.
    Last edited by Pumpkaboo; 27-05-2013 at 13:47.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ohh I just wanted to add, I don't think it matters if a baby is 1st or thirtieth, it is going to be unbelievably spoiled by its grandparents! DS was 1st on one side and 5th on the other, and we got so much stuff, our hospital room was overflowing, then trying to get all the stuff home. We were very honoured.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep definantly public again nomie! I could not imagine not having the same doctor again, he was fantastic. We are in a small town and are incredibly lucky to have such a great maternity ward.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomie View Post

Mumma K, stay positive. I'm sure it will happen. That's a great idea by the way.
    For some reason I just have a really strong feeling that its not on the cards for me

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomie View Post
    Yay Trio! TTC buddies again!
    I like hearing when people have good experiences with the public system. I assume you will go public again this time?

Elsywyth, yes I had the 'period'. Last time I went off the pill I ovulated within a couple of weeks and had a relatively normal cycle. Hoping that it will be the same this time around. I'll start testing with OPKs at CD12.
    Wheeee! Good luck!! I am so excited that you are back on the TTC wagon. Like over the top excited. GRAPHIC DESIGNER BABIES!!
    Hahahahaha