Closed Thread
Page 60 of 84 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow this thread has been quite lately hasn't it? Myself as well!

Cantwait and LilNightmare congratulations on your boys thats so exciting!

Disney your scan is lovely - i'm so jealous of all you ladies!

Becca that is awesome AF finally arrived! Hopefully you have a nice predictable cycle from now on.

Afm I changed departments at work so now I have more hours which is great but Ive been so busy since. Don't think I've been on here in months. On CD3 of this cycle. A few months ago I got the Rubella shot from the doc and my cycle was 37 days long! I was convinced something was wrong (not pregnant) but my last one was back down to 31 which is pretty good (varying between 27 and 33) and the oracle OPKs I think are working around CD20 last one (I wasn't very consistent).

Maybe you can all help me out a bit - DH and I are off the NZ at the start of July for 2.5 weeks. Now he really wants to start trying then as I'll most likely be due to O whilst overseas which is really tempting but I'm not sure because I was hoping to use it as a last hurrah and drink a bit. Whats everyones thoughts on drinking during O week and the week after? We'll be doing a Contiki tour as its the cheapest way to get around but if its anything like the one we did in Europe you go out every second night. But its sooooo tempting as we'll be relaxed and having fun which is supposed to be good for TTC!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to sjk For This Useful Post:

Mamasupial  (25-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yay Trio!!!!! Congrats!!! I wish I was sharing the journey with you. I'll follow along closely. I hope you fall pregnant first cycle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Trio View Post
    I'm CD1 of our first TTC cycle!!!! I am soooo excited!!! This is so crazy but I am so up for the challenge of two!

My last cycle was exactly 28 days which through my predicted day of o out by more than a week. No wonder I didn't get a positive opk I would have missed it by miles! My cycles are usually 35 to 38 days long, so it will make the timing tricky for this next cycle. We will have to plan for a two week fertile week lol!

We are just going to take it easy for the next few months and loose the condoms, so excited about that! Best time head wise for us to fall would be August to January but I am very sure it will be a lot tricker this time which is why we will start now.

I can't believe it is finally here, it's been a year since we decided we would give it a try around this time, to nervous!

Have a great weekend everyone!
    Yay trio!! I'm CD2 so maybe we can get our BFPs together!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Yay trio! I'm CD2 so maybe we can get our BFPs together!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Yay trio! I'm cd2 so maybe we can get our BFPs together!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies -
    Sorry been MIA - work has been crazy, stressful & exhausting (which I'm sure is not helping with the baby situation) and to top it off after waiting 45 min to see ob/gyn he got called away for emergency c-section so have to wait another 2 weeks to see him. I had two extra repeats on clomid so have just continued taking them until further notice.

Trying very hard to get my head back in a positive space instead of feeling frustrated all the time.

Hope everyone is good and feeling well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh miss v, how frustrating, u poor thing hopefully the next two weeks will fly and work won't be too hectic xx

TRIO!!! HOW EXCITEMENT!!! Welcome to the club (though I'm a ttc newbie at this stage too!), hope everything goes smoothly for you. How's ds' sleeping going? Well I hope

Welcome back sjk! I have no idea what you should do about NZ...it's a hard one. I guess if it was me and we were actively trying I wouldn't go on a bender over o week and the tww, just to be safe. But having said that I might risk just a few refreshing beverages over the week. So maybe you could ttc and drink in moderation...not sure if that's legal on a contiki tour though

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomie View Post
    Disney, I hope you aren't too stressed about your work situation. I hope they finalise everything soon. Yep we are hitting up the theme parks and I'm hoping we can also see the Spirit of the Outback show. My original plan was to start TTC after we had been on holiday. I don't think that will happen anymore. Oh well. We are stopping at Newcastle on the way to visit my nephew who is now eight months. I reckon DH will get clucky all over again after that visit. My wrist has healed up quite nicely. Still a bit sore after working on the computer for eight hours everyday. And I've got a lovely scar, but I'm using Bio-Oil to help get rid of it.
    Hey, how has your skin been since you got your BFP? Any break outs? Also, my DH would not let us get away with 15 weeks of no BD!! He starts nagging if we have a dry spell of a week...
    THANK GOD IT'S THE WEEKEND. What are you ladies up to?
    Oh little babies will get anyone and everyone clucky! I hope your Newcastle visit changes a few things! That's great news about your wrist and yep bio oil will certainly help with the scar.

My skin after my bfp... Well during my tww my skin and hair became so greasy and I got a couple of pimples (which is a huge deal for me as I never ever ever get pimples, even as a teenager)!!! I was so worried I went and bought proactive and special shampoo for my hair! I was sure I wasn't utd because a few days before af I would always get one pimple on the exact same spot and my hair would get a teeny bit greaser. The oiliness stayed until maybe the week or 2 after my bfp and then as quick as it came it went. Believe it or not my skin is really dry now! I've gone from one extreme to the other but I've had no break outs or issues (knock wood). It was a long 15 weeks for dh but the very real fear of being vomited on far outweighed the need to dtd for him!! I couldn't think of anything worse at the time! It was like my Vjayjay packed up and left on a holiday!!

This weekend, well today went went to baby bunting to sus out what we need.it was very scary and overwhelming and we left after 30 minutes!! It's so much different looking at baby stuff knowing your going to have to actually use it soon!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Funchu View Post
    Right now we're watching TV, drinking a glass of red & eating a piece of dark chocolate (well... we just finished the chocolate). I love the gas heating. It's sooo toasty!!!
    Oh so jealous of your glass of red!! Have one or two for me too!!

Quote Originally Posted by elswyth View Post
    We're having a quiet weekend.. I am snuggled up inside right now with a cuppa and bubhub, then reading the new Dan Brown book.. So trashy and so amazing! We'll probably watch a movie later. I love a quiet Friday night in. DP and I are so ready for a baby so that we can turn down even more social engagements; we hate going out!
    oh your weekend sounds so lovely! We aren't big on going out, we've been that way for a few years now!

Quote Originally Posted by Trio View Post
    I'm CD1 of our first TTC cycle!!!! I am soooo excited!!! This is so crazy but I am so up for the challenge of two!

My last cycle was exactly 28 days which through my predicted day of o out by more than a week. No wonder I didn't get a positive opk I would have missed it by miles! My cycles are usually 35 to 38 days long, so it will make the timing tricky for this next cycle. We will have to plan for a two week fertile week lol!

We are just going to take it easy for the next few months and loose the condoms, so excited about that! Best time head wise for us to fall would be August to January but I am very sure it will be a lot tricker this time which is why we will start now.

I can't believe it is finally here, it's been a year since we decided we would give it a try around this time, to nervous!

Have a great weekend everyone!
    Whoo hoo!!!!!! So freakin excited for you!! Oh I can't wait to follow your journey! Its nice and quick! I can't believe the year of waiting for this is finally here! It's been so nice sharing the journeys with you all, especially the originally group, it feels like a lifetime ago, but then again not!

Quote Originally Posted by sjk View Post
    I changed departments at work so now I have more hours which is great but Ive been so busy since. Don't think I've been on here in months. On CD3 of this cycle. A few months ago I got the Rubella shot from the doc and my cycle was 37 days long! I was convinced something was wrong (not pregnant) but my last one was back down to 31 which is pretty good (varying between 27 and 33) and the oracle OPKs I think are working around CD20 last one (I wasn't very consistent).

Maybe you can all help me out a bit - DH and I are off the NZ at the start of July for 2.5 weeks. Now he really wants to start trying then as I'll most likely be due to O whilst overseas which is really tempting but I'm not sure because I was hoping to use it as a last hurrah and drink a bit. Whats everyones thoughts on drinking during O week and the week after? We'll be doing a Contiki tour as its the cheapest way to get around but if its anything like the one we did in Europe you go out every second night. But its sooooo tempting as we'll be relaxed and having fun which is supposed to be good for TTC!
    Welcome back!! Its been ages! Hmm I think its fine to drink during o week and the week after, you aren't sharing a blood supply with bubs! This info came from my gp after I told her I was drinking during the tww and she said yeah its fine just don't drink after your bfp!

Quote Originally Posted by beccaboobang View Post
    Yay trio! I'm CD2 so maybe we can get our BFPs together!
    Good luck to you too beccaboobang I hope you fall this cycle!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Thanks Disney!! Me too.. DP doesn't want to go down the track of FS this year. So I reaaallly want to fall, hopefully before Christmas!