Closed Thread
Page 59 of 84 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Jessy Will try although i am on nights tonight and tomorrow. He just got home at 3 so he could spend 6 hrs with me before work and his boss called and told him to go to one of the mines close by guess we have sunday night together. He said he is going back next week possibly as not much work close by sad thing is I'm going to spend next weekend with my best friend have been planning it for weeks as she is having a really bad time with a bully at work and has been so depressed and in a bad state since before our wedding but wouldn't talk about it then as didn't want to dampen our day so this is her weekend for drinks, hugs and to sob her heart out if need be. Willl have to see DH the monday after.

Nomie have you ever gone out to our vineyards? If not maybe need to go out and try some nice wine and cheese while you aren't PG or actively TTC we have so much wine we bought on our honeymoon hoping it can stay in cupboard for a few months.

Showed my mum a little onesie I bought off ebay the other week as a thing to show my dad when we are PG and she was so excited. It says Grandpas fishing buddy , my dad goes on week long fishing/drinking holidays about 2-3 times a year with his mates and has done for about 35 years now I know he would be so stoked he gave us all fishing rods one year i was about 7. Mum said she can't wait till we are PG cause she has a special bottle of Moet she wants to crack for the occasion lol. She just said she hopes we are as fertile as her and dad PG 4 times first cycle each time I so wish but am a lot older.

Disney Good to hear bub is growing well I wish I hadn't said to people at work that we were going to ttc soon although those I haven't spoken with would probably assume it I'm the oldest person without kids and not currently PG there aren't many nurses under 40 I'm the only between 30-40 who has none yet.

Have a lovely weekend everyone with your DP/DF/DH and families and growing bumps

Off for shower soon and then to work.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay beccaboo!!! So happy for you! Now the temping joy can begin

Disney that really sucks about your work! Hope it gets finalised before you pop.

Nomie that is so annoying about your review! Nothing worse than gearing up for something that gets postponed Hope the lead up to take two isn't too stressful.

Jessy I'll keep my fx that you did make a lil bub!

We're having a quiet weekend.. I am snuggled up inside right now with a cuppa and bubhub, then reading the new Dan Brown book.. So trashy and so amazing! We'll probably watch a movie later. I love a quiet Friday night in. DP and I are so ready for a baby so that we can turn down even more social engagements; we hate going out!

Thanks
    Reviews
    miss v are you back around? How did it go yesterday? xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    lol elswyth, you sound like me and my DH. We hate going out too.

Right now we're watching TV, drinking a glass of red & eating a piece of dark chocolate (well... we just finished the chocolate). I love the gas heating. It's sooo toasty!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Funchu View Post
    lol elswyth, you sound like me and my DH. We hate going out too.

Right now we're watching TV, drinking a glass of red & eating a piece of dark chocolate (well... we just finished the chocolate). I love the gas heating. It's sooo toasty!!!
    Hahaha yeah awesome! Sounds like a perfect night in!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by elswyth View Post
    Yay beccaboo!!! So happy for you! Now the temping joy can begin

Disney that really sucks about your work! Hope it gets finalised before you pop.

Nomie that is so annoying about your review! Nothing worse than gearing up for something that gets postponed Hope the lead up to take two isn't too stressful.

Jessy I'll keep my fx that you did make a lil bub!

We're having a quiet weekend.. I am snuggled up inside right now with a cuppa and bubhub, then reading the new Dan Brown book.. So trashy and so amazing! We'll probably watch a movie later. I love a quiet Friday night in. DP and I are so ready for a baby so that we can turn down even more social engagements; we hate going out!
    It will be my first full cycle temping so I'm sure I will have a million questions when o gets closer.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by beccaboobang View Post
    It will be my first full cycle temping so I'm sure I will have a million questions when o gets closer.
    It's mine too! There is a BBT chart thread you can join, I think I might

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by elswyth View Post
    It's mine too! There is a BBT chart thread you can join, I think I might
    I already joined it. I have quite a few different apps and they say I will o at different times!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm CD1 of our first TTC cycle!!!! I am soooo excited!!! This is so crazy but I am so up for the challenge of two!

My last cycle was exactly 28 days which through my predicted day of o out by more than a week. No wonder I didn't get a positive opk I would have missed it by miles! My cycles are usually 35 to 38 days long, so it will make the timing tricky for this next cycle. We will have to plan for a two week fertile week lol!

We are just going to take it easy for the next few months and loose the condoms, so excited about that! Best time head wise for us to fall would be August to January but I am very sure it will be a lot tricker this time which is why we will start now.

I can't believe it is finally here, it's been a year since we decided we would give it a try around this time, to nervous!

Have a great weekend everyone!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Jessy, we are definitely feeling a lot more settled now. The inside is feeling a lot nicer. The outside is still a mess. We need to do some landscaping and gardening, but that will happen eventually. We still haven't even put our house number yet. Eeek. So unorganised.
    I hope you have a little bubba nesting down! Fingers crossed.

Wobbler, I asked my SIL about the vineyards and she said she was keen to check them out. Thanks for the suggestion. I went out this morning and bought a little outfit for my nephew. Hope they like it.

AFM, I am back on the BC pill at the moment. I started pack two today. I was ssooooo tempted not to take it. I went back on because we had decided to postpone TTC and my pimples were so bad when I was off the pill. But they don't seem to be clearing up much considering I've been back on the BC pill for a month. I'm going to be struggling every month. My head tells me to take the pill, and my heart is saying NO! Haha. Poor DH is just as conflicted. Stupid money....

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Pumpkaboo For This Useful Post:

JessyJ  (25-05-2013)