Closed Thread
Page 57 of 84 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    He just sent me a big bunch of gerberas my favourite happy flowers. Signed off they were from my secret admirer lol bet the florist had a good laugh at that one they were from a wobbler lol

2. The Following User Says Thank You to wobblermummy For This Useful Post:

munchkin859  (23-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Haha funny wobbler!

RIP Angel Baby ~Skye~ 21/11/2012

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thats so nice wobbler, lucky girl! Sounds like you've been a machine at getting the housework done

I got home with dd to a dh who has dinner cooking and has told me to go and "have a bath and a relax because it's going to be a big night"! I said jokingly "why, what's on?" And he said "we need to make another baby...tonight"...oh, right!

Got everything crossed for some more bfps asap :thumbup:

Funchu, I would love some proper heating in my house, dtd would be soooo much more pleasant!! Enjoy!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to JessyJ For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (24-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awwww Wobbler. That's so nice of him. I've been with DH for 4 years now and only got flowers once. Haha. Spring cleaning sounds like its come early in your household.

Jessy, gotta love when the hubby is keen on the baby making too. Although they get the easy fun part... Who would blame them. :P

I'm so exhausted. I thought I had an annual review at work today. My boss came to call me in for the review and then said it has been postponed until next week. I had been mentally preparing for it since last night. I just wish it was out of the way. I really really hope I get another day of work a week. Then I might feel better about TTC sooner.

I also had my sister over for dinner tonight but I only remembered she was coming at lunch time. I felt bad because the dish didn't turn out so well. At least dessert made up for it. I usually make alright meals so its embarrassing that this one didn't turn out any good. Lame night. I think I'll head to bed early tonight. Haha.
    Last edited by Pumpkaboo; 23-05-2013 at 20:27.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Pumpkaboo For This Useful Post:

JessyJ  (24-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    *gasps*

well i almost choked taking my vitex, metformin, vitamin and zinc.

probably would have helped if i didnt try to take them all at once...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Funchu View Post
    Testing day for me will be around 21 June. I hate long cycles!

We're getting gas heating installed today & tomorrow. Yay!!! It should be toasty warm on the weekend & warm enough in the house to bd in every room Maybe doing it somewhere different will do the trick.
    Woo woo funchu, I reckon that'll be just the ticket Variety is the spice of life after all.

Thinking of you miss v.. Hope you get some answers!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to elswyth For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (24-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    yay for the nice dinner Jessy wlll try and have dinner cooked tomorrow for when DH makes it home.

My boss put my appraisal off for 6 months nomie it was so annoying she would tell me to wait around the next day i'd wait 30-60 minutes and end up going home cause she either was late or wanted to talk with drs, i am meant to do the appraisals for 2 of the en's at work was meant to before xmas but they conveniently continue to leave their paperwork at home lol.

Flowers were so nice and appreciated. I am forever buying nice little things or doing things for DH that he likes but unless its a birthday/xmas/ anniversary or valentines day he wont think of ever going out and buying me something or leaving me something nice 'just because' he comes home tomorrow and i go off to work for another 2 nights. Home for 1 night together only

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oooh Jessy. I hope you made a baby last night!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Disney. Don't worry, I'm sure you'll get a bump soon. Have you told everyone you're pregnant? & did you do any special announcements?
    We had a special announcement when we told my mum! she was sooo excited!! We've told all the family we are having a baby and a few close friends but I haven't done the big public announcement on facebook because 3 weeks ago work dropped the restructure bomb on everyone so now I'm worried about my job etc and I'm even more worried my pregnancy could impact on their plans. I know legally they can't do anything but while they are slashing jobs its best to keep the secret. Having no bump is helping keep that secret. I just hope they finalise everything soon as I'm not sure when my tum will decide to pop! (Bub grew 2.5 cm in 1 week!!! ob said that was perfectly normal! bub is now 8.5 cm!) I'm a little sad that I haven't been able to run around yelling from the roof tops this exciting news

Quote Originally Posted by Nomie View Post
    Hey guys! Sorry I've been so MIA. I've just got my iMac back today. It's been out of action for a few weeks. How are we all? I've had a quick skim through your posts. Nice to see another BFP and the I also love seeing the scan pics. I'm so excited for you pregnant ladies.
    Not much happening for me. About to head off to the Gold Coast in a couple of weeks. Can't wait!
    We've missed you Nomie!! Hope you have a brilliant time on the Gold Coast! Are you going to the theme parks? How did you heal up after your surgery??

Quote Originally Posted by JessyJ View Post
    Disney, have you felt any fizzles of movement yet?
    Finally got a pos opk tonight so I'm just twiddling my thumbs til he gets home from the airport...
    Hey jessy!! I've felt nothing yet, I don't think!
    oh I hope you made a baby!!! I've got my fingers crossed for you! Did you sing to the spermies after, direct them to your egg!??

Testing day for me will be around 21 June. I hate long cycles! We're getting gas heating installed today & tomorrow. Yay!!! It should be toasty warm on the weekend & warm enough in the house to bd in every room Maybe doing it somewhere different will do the trick.
    That sounds hot!! Hope you put your new heat to good use!! Dh and I finally dtd again after hmmm 14 or 15 weeks . Very raunchy dreams started about 5 days ago and dh said if we are dtd in my dreams (lol little does he know he wasn't in any of my dreams ) we can dtd in real life!! I did start to feel sorry for him but for many weeks there i couldn't think of anything worse than dtd!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow disney that sucks about your work! Hopefully you get some answers soon!
    lol you always make me laugh! Those dreams ar interesting aren't they?

On the topic of dreams, I had the most twisted one last night!
    this ttc business is really messing with my head!