Closed Thread
Page 54 of 84 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Can'twait & Lilnightmare congratulations on your boys!!! And Lilnightmare I'm jealous of your bump! I have NOTHING! Granted I'm 13+3 but I still want a bump!

Funchu I'm sorry this cycle didn't eventuate! I was sure it was going to end well for you!

I hope everyone else is well. I'm still following along in the background crossing my fingers for each of you as you go through your tww!

Nomie where are you? What have you been up to?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Disney For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (21-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jenjenOo View Post
    I've read a few times, even on opks that ewcm can occur several times in a cycle so, not to rely on it. Could be a marketing ploy though!

Sent from my GT-I9300T using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Quote Originally Posted by BlotchedTabby View Post
    I've had it at about 9-10 dpo and also at the start of af. I've also had it now I'm utd (sooo many hormones).

I've read there can be a second, smaller oestrogen surge after you ovulated.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Thankyou ladies as I said not holding out a great deal of hope but thinking this is 6dpo now and AF due around Mon-Wed just wanted to get an idea if it was normal for others as haven't noticed it before that i can remember.

Have a lovely Tuesday everyone I am off to bed for the day

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Disney. Don't worry, I'm sure you'll get a bump soon. Have you told everyone you're pregnant? & did you do any special announcements?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Disney View Post
    Can'twait & Lilnightmare congratulations on your boys!!! And Lilnightmare I'm jealous of your bump! I have NOTHING! Granted I'm 13+3 but I still want a bump!
    to?
    Disney if I squinted and let my imagination run wild I could see a bump in a photo of me in my bikini at the beach at 15weeks! I don't think I showed much at all till about 28 weeks. I loved my bump!, well I still do its just external to me now!

We are down to one last lonely franger in the draw, hooray!
    Last edited by Trio; 21-05-2013 at 14:03.

Thanks
    Reviews
    It will come disney! I didn't notice my bump until well into the 2nd trimester, I took a pic at 29 weeks, first one I bothered with as I want showing, I pushed my belly out and rounded my back lol it was still only equal with my boobs

Good luck wobbler, and anyone else in the tww!!

Trio how exciting! I would celebrate the occasion by blowing it up as a balloon
    Last edited by shadowangel0205; 21-05-2013 at 17:47.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to shadowangel0205 For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (21-05-2013),JessyJ  (21-05-2013),wobblermummy  (21-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey guys! Sorry I've been so MIA. I've just got my iMac back today. It's been out of action for a few weeks. How are we all? I've had a quick skim through your posts. Nice to see another BFP and the I also love seeing the scan pics. I'm so excited for you pregnant ladies.

Not much happening for me. About to head off to the Gold Coast in a couple of weeks. Can't wait!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowangel0205 View Post
    Trio how exciting! I would celebrate the occasion by blowing it up as a balloon
    LOL! You party animal!

I just told DH it was our last one and he was like 'till we buy a great big massive box of them on the weekend'. Such a party pooper.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomie View Post
    Not much happening for me. About to head off to the Gold Coast in a couple of weeks. Can't wait!
    Have a fantastic time! I love the beach, we were at coffs harbour a few weekends ago, the water was so warm!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Trio View Post
    LOL! You party animal!

I just told DH it was our last one and he was like 'till we buy a great big massive box of them on the weekend'. Such a party pooper.
    Definite party pooper lol

Still sitting here with a bloated gut and chest pains. Will not be eating any more sugared almonds after 1 left me vomiting for an hr i don't normally like sweet things but thought i needed it when found it in the box of wedding things lol. Still have 8 little packages of them from the wedding will try give them to someone else.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome back Nomie, we've missed you!!

Disney, have you felt any fizzles of movement yet?

Trio, if your hubby's going to be like that then I reckon you need to do a bit of sabotage...put a hole in it!!

Finally got a pos opk tonight so I'm just twiddling my thumbs til he gets home from the airport...

13. The Following User Says Thank You to JessyJ For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (22-05-2013)