Closed Thread
Page 52 of 84 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by BlotchedTabby View Post
    Usually creamy. Sometimes wet. I didn't have many days between af finishing and my fertile time starting though. Quite often af would end cd 7 and watery or ewcm would start cd10-11 and last to cd14 (unless I od early).

Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Well I just finished my 5th day of provera and cm is very watery. Not creamy at all. I stopped my bbt cause I'm at cd104 but I'm thinking maybe I should have continued.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by miss v View Post
    Thanks guys.

Funchu - yes 2 years of active ttc, with only a miscarriage to show for our troubles. I'm over the disappointment too, it's so hard and this time it's hit me very hard as we are running out of options.

Big big hugs for you Funchu - ttc sucks
    Hugs to you too miss v. One of my friends fell pregnant on her first round of IVF. I hope that happens for you too (if you go down the IVF road).

Sent from my GT-I9100T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by beccaboobang View Post
    Did you get metformin from your GP or FS?

Also I have a qn for anyone that charts cm. I know it is ewcm on day of o, but what is it like for everyone the few days leading up to o?
    Actually... Lol. He was a gp/obgyn, when I got my bfp for my mc, the gp I was seeing was busy so they put me in with this guy. He was great...until I mcd, then he was a complete a-hole!

he told me I was too big to have a child, and he wouldn't oversee me if I did. He said I needed to go on a no dairy, no fat, no carb diet. (protien and fruit/veg only) done a general health check, cholesterole, gtt, thyroid, liver function etc etc....

When the gtt came back abnormal he said that the metformin would help control the insulin/glucose problem, and would help me to loose weight. He also said it would make me ovulate. He said he thought I may have pcos....I still have no idea but I figure if I did, my pregnancy scans would have shown something??

So im not sure what to call him? Lol tbh, I never went back to see him again!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowangel0205 View Post
    Actually... Lol. He was a gp/obgyn, when I got my bfp for my mc, the gp I was seeing was busy so they put me in with this guy. He was great...until I mcd, then he was a complete a-hole!

he told me I was too big to have a child, and he wouldn't oversee me if I did. He said I needed to go on a no dairy, no fat, no carb diet. (protien and fruit/veg only) done a general health check, cholesterole, gtt, thyroid, liver function etc etc....

When the gtt came back abnormal he said that the metformin would help control the insulin/glucose problem, and would help me to loose weight. He also said it would make me ovulate. He said he thought I may have pcos....I still have no idea but I figure if I did, my pregnancy scans would have shown something??

So im not sure what to call him? Lol tbh, I never went back to see him again!
    Wow... Some doctors are so insensitive. I think I'd like to try metformin but I'd like to just see a GP for it if I could.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gps can prescribe it, though may not for ttc as its a diabetic drug? I don't know how they work! I guess you could ask, and they can only say no and give you a referral?

Thanks
    Reviews
    My gp prescribed metformin. I just forget to take it lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi girls

Sorry to hear af arrived Funchu and miss v, take a break and treat yourselves and hopefully you'll both be ready to have another go. Miss v, my friend also fell first time with IVF, so if you do have to go there don't lose hope, it can work

Hope af arrives for you soon becca, that is certainly one long cycle!

Congrats on the bubba boy cantwait!! Have you decided on a name or have you got some brainstorming to do?

Afm, coming up to O this week so trying to think of ways to make things a little more interesting in the sack. Feels like a bit of a marathon sometimes hey?!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hear you on the marathon jesse! Especially when o it delayed! I'm exhausted!!!

Hopefully its in the next few days and we can ease up, otherwise I'm giving up lol I am sooooooo over this ttc business!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Question for provera or vitex users, anyone have issues with blood noses?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowangel0205 View Post
    I hear you on the marathon jesse! Especially when o it delayed! I'm exhausted!!!

Hopefully its in the next few days and we can ease up, otherwise I'm giving up lol I am sooooooo over this ttc business!
    Let's hope we get our bfps asap, then we can get a break! It's kinda fun though

Watching this Kath and Kim countdown, cracks me up!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using The Bub Hub mobile app