Closed Thread
Page 51 of 84 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Funchu View Post
    Sorry AF arrived miss v. Is that 2 years of active ttc? We've only been actively ttc for 7 months & I'm already over it.

My temp dropped again this morning (to the coverline), but I poas anyway - BFN Now I wish AF would just hurry up. I feel like I don't want to dtd at all next cycle, so I can't be disappointed when I'm not utd.
    Still holding out hope for you, but understand how you must feel *huge hugs*

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks guys.

Funchu - yes 2 years of active ttc, with only a miscarriage to show for our troubles. I'm over the disappointment too, it's so hard and this time it's hit me very hard as we are running out of options.

Big big hugs for you Funchu - ttc sucks

3. The Following User Says Thank You to miss v For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (18-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sorry AF arrived miss v. Is that 2 years of active ttc? We've only been actively ttc for 7 months & I'm already over it.

My temp dropped again this morning (to the coverline), but I poas anyway - BFN Now I wish AF would just hurry up. I feel like I don't want to dtd at all next cycle, so I can't be disappointed when I'm not utd.
    Oh hun, I'm sorry to hear.
    My advice; keep plugging away with the TTC.
    I semi skipped this cycle and around o I panicked and tried to bd. I was too late anyway and it didn't make the tww any less annoying and AF any less pooey...

Hugs to you xx

5. The Following User Says Thank You to jenjenOo For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (18-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Sorry to hear Funchu Big hugs.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to elswyth For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (18-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations on your 12 week scan!! I had my 20 week scan last Wednesday and we found out we are having a beautiful little boy yay!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Sorry to hear miss v and funchu.

Congratulations cantwait! Boys are awesome

Afm...cd18. No sign of o. It was cd20 last month so maybe yet another long cycle with a delayed o. May have to see my gp far out! I was going to live in ignorant bliss, but now I think about it, I took metformin the month (only time I did) we concieved ds....maybe my body needs a little help

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Sorry funchu and miss v. Fingers crossed for your next cycle.

Good luck shadow if you decide to get some extra help. I'd love to have o on cd20. Currently I'm cd104. Waiting for AF after just finishing 5 days of provera today.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    gosh becca that must be so frustrating!! FX AF Arrives really soon for you so you know where you are at!

I Wasnt on metformin for TTC, though we were TTC at the time. I had a 2hr GTT Done and the middle reading was slightly out..so the dr put me on it, said it should help a bit with weight loss, and may help me ovulate (id just had a MC so didnt think it was a problem) ...but sure enough, within the month of starting - BFP!! So maybe i need it?? This is only cycle 7 though...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowangel0205 View Post
    gosh becca that must be so frustrating!! FX AF Arrives really soon for you so you know where you are at!

I Wasnt on metformin for TTC, though we were TTC at the time. I had a 2hr GTT Done and the middle reading was slightly out..so the dr put me on it, said it should help a bit with weight loss, and may help me ovulate (id just had a MC so didnt think it was a problem) ...but sure enough, within the month of starting - BFP!! So maybe i need it?? This is only cycle 7 though...
    Did you get metformin from your GP or FS?

Also I have a qn for anyone that charts cm. I know it is ewcm on day of o, but what is it like for everyone the few days leading up to o?

AdornedWithCats is offline Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by beccaboobang View Post
    Did you get metformin from your GP or FS?

Also I have a qn for anyone that charts cm. I know it is ewcm on day of o, but what is it like for everyone the few days leading up to o?
    Usually creamy. Sometimes wet. I didn't have many days between af finishing and my fertile time starting though. Quite often af would end cd 7 and watery or ewcm would start cd10-11 and last to cd14 (unless I od early).

Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app

14. The Following User Says Thank You to AdornedWithCats For This Useful Post:

Mamasupial  (18-05-2013)