Closed Thread
Page 50 of 84 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast
    AdornedWithCats is offline Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Funchu View Post
    Thanks BT AF is still absent. I have no cramps & have been in a reasonable mood today. Temp is 0.13° above coverline. I have had low blood sugar today & sore bbs (pretty normal for me pre-AF)... I don't know what to think. I took panadol yesterday for my migraine. As usual, it did nothing (except maybe take the edge off the pain long enough for me to get home), but I didn't want to take anything stronger "just in case". I guess that could have made my temp drop a bit... I'm trying not to have false hope though Based on my previous 5 cycles, AF will actually be late tomorrow... but I have been known to have longer cycles in the past. I guess I'll just see what my temp does tomorrow morning & test if it goes back up.

Sorry for the essay ladies!
    Fx for you! I was thinking my temp may have dropped at 13dpo because I went to bed with wet hair! Panadol can drop your temp a bit cant it? So it could be that!

Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Yes panadol does drop your temperature, we give it to patients for that reason alone regardless of people having pain.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yeah you guys are right; paracetamol is primarily an anti-pyretic that resets the body's core temp to bring down a fever. Pain management is secondary

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cheering myself up, ladies. I'm drinking a nice glass of vino whilst baking spiced potatoes that will accompany my rare steak and salad.... gotta cheer up somehow!

Sent from my GT-I9300T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Funchu - Im starting to think you are still in with a chance. Stay positive 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry I've missed all the hype but funchu I'm soooo excited for you!! I can't wait for you to test! Out all sounds promising!

Ill come back later or tomorrow and do personals. I'm soooo exhausted atm looking aster mum, and ds has caught gastro from childcare and started vomiting, in our bed, after he went to sleep last night. We were up most of the night with stomach cramps and vomiting! None since 7am but very clingy to me.... I even brought out the baby carrier and he fell asleep in it on my chest like he did when newborn while I swept the floor! Only thing, housework is harder with a 15kg toddler in it than a 5kg baby! lol

Congrats on your bubba boy lil nightmare! gorgeous bump, and disney, congrats on a great scan!

Thanks
    Reviews
    AF arrived this morning 😞
    We have reached our milestone of 2 years TTC, looks like we are now headed down the road of IVF .........

Funchu - hope things are looking much much better for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry AF arrived miss v. Is that 2 years of active ttc? We've only been actively ttc for 7 months & I'm already over it.

My temp dropped again this morning (to the coverline), but I poas anyway - BFN Now I wish AF would just hurry up. I feel like I don't want to dtd at all next cycle, so I can't be disappointed when I'm not utd.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by miss v View Post
    AF arrived this morning 😞
    We have reached our milestone of 2 years TTC, looks like we are now headed down the road of IVF .........

*huge hugs* so sorry that af showed up

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by miss v View Post
    AF arrived this morning ������

Quote Originally Posted by Funchu View Post
    Sorry AF arrived miss v. Is that 2 years of active ttc? We've only been actively ttc for 7 months & I'm already over it.

My temp dropped again this morning (to the coverline), but I poas anyway - BFN Now I wish AF would just hurry up. I feel like I don't want to dtd at all next cycle, so I can't be disappointed when I'm not utd.
    So sorry girls, why can't life be fair