Closed Thread
Page 48 of 84 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Lill Nightmare that picture is amazing! Is that a foot I can see too? It must be so squishy in there! Have fun organising everything, do you have a little nesting going on yet?

Funchu, I have my fingers crossed for you, I'm with you I'd much rather wait for a BFP!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Lilnightmare on your boy! How exciting. I think I've missed a few BFPs in here.. congratulations to all

AFM - I feel like I should participate in here more often! It is now less than 4.5 months until our wedding and 5 months until our honeymoon, woohoo! Sucks the AUD has crashed, but shopping in the USA is still so much cheaper anyways. Very excited and can't wait for September/October!

Over the last few weeks (but more like the last couple of months) my mood as crashed and I have been unmotivated, irritable and generally not feeling good about life. My GP diagnosed me with post traumatic stress disorder and slight depression, mainly stemming from the death of my FIL last October, which I was present for. I thought it may have something to do with the pill as well, as I was in so much better spirits when I stopped taking it for a couple of months. But my GP dismissed that. I'm not so sure and have been toying with the idea of coming off it again. DF is very supportive and will back up whichever decision I make. He says my mood was noticeably better off the pill. I have my first psychologist appointment May 28th, so I'm going to wait until after that appointment to see where I am at.

Workwise, I am hating my current situation. I work for DF but contract out to another small business. It is casual hours and I need full-time, so I am still job hunting for a full time job - preferably in the public sector which is hard to come by these days. This small business gets me to do alot of small jobs which has nothing to do with my profession, it brings in a small amount of cash which is the only reason I stay. DF also has some big business plans and if they take off I will be ceasing anywork with these people. It is just a wait and see thing atm

I think that is enough venting for today!

AdornedWithCats is offline Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Heids89 View Post

Over the last few weeks (but more like the last couple of months) my mood as crashed and I have been unmotivated, irritable and generally not feeling good about life. My GP diagnosed me with post traumatic stress disorder and slight depression, mainly stemming from the death of my FIL last October, which I was present for. I thought it may have something to do with the pill as well, as I was in so much better spirits when I stopped taking it for a couple of months. But my GP dismissed that. I'm not so sure and have been toying with the idea of coming off it again. DF is very supportive and will back up whichever decision I make. He says my mood was noticeably better off the pill. I have my first psychologist appointment May 28th, so I'm going to wait until after that appointment to see where I am at.
    Hugs

I would probably get a second opinion about the pill. Anything that effects your hormones can effect your mood and seeing as both you and your DF agree your mood was better off the pill then I think its definitely an avenue you should explore. Fx you start feeling better soon.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Think AF might be on the way. Intense cravings, tired, sore boobs.

About time she hasn't shown since march

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Trio View Post
    Lill Nightmare that picture is amazing! Is that a foot I can see too? It must be so squishy in there! Have fun organising everything, do you have a little nesting going on yet?

Funchu, I have my fingers crossed for you, I'm with you I'd much rather wait for a BFP!
    Thanks. I think it's a foot but who knows. I swear at times I thought I was looking at something but wasn't even close to what I thought when the sonographer said it lol. Havent been nesting much but been writing out things I have to do before he arrives.

Quote Originally Posted by JessyJ View Post
    Awww! I get it though, holding out for a bfp is better than getting a bfn. Well done Funchu, hopefully you can get through today ok.

Lilnightmare, we've missed you! Can't believe you're just about half way already! The scan pic is awesome and congrats on having a little man! How have you been going? You'll have to post us a bump pic next!!

Wonder where Nomie and mrsLA are at...anyone seen them about?
    It has gone really fast but slow at the same time. I've been doing really well. I still swear if it wasn't for the ultrasounds and tiny movements oh and the belly I wouldn't even think I was pregnant.... Just too many caramel donuts (which I've eaten quite a few lol). ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1368685233.689868.jpg this is the latest bump pic was taken last week.

How have things been going with you guys? I have been reading along but still seem sooo out of the loop lol

6. The Following User Says Thank You to LilNightmare For This Useful Post:

JessyJ  (17-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies -
    Been missing for a bit as I was trying very hard to keep my mind baby free during the 2ww. I will be at 14dpo tomorrow and will test then but am not hopeful as I'm starting to feel quite crampy : (

Am happy for all the lovely ladies who are expecting and loved your baby and bump pics & a big FX to everyone in the 2ww and those about to test in next few days.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Good luck for tomorrow missv!

Thanks
    Reviews
    You too Funchu.
    I will be over the moon if you get a BFP tomorrow (even if I miss out)

10. The Following User Says Thank You to miss v For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (16-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by miss v View Post
    You too Funchu.
    I will be over the moon if you get a BFP tomorrow (even if I miss out)
    Two BfPs tomorrow!! Woohoo!!You go girls! fingers crossed!

Lil nightmare your bump is beautiful! How does it feel to say 'when he is born?' I am so finding out the sex next bub. Which hopefully for me will be 20 weeks after my bfp in july!!

Heidi I'd be suspicious of the pill to. Is there a reason you can't just go of it and use another contraceptive till you are ready to ttc? In saying that I hate condoms! so I know its not much of an alternative!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Trio For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (16-05-2013)

AdornedWithCats is offline Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    So excited for the bfps tomorrow!

Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app