Closed Thread
Page 47 of 84 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Disney View Post
    I had my 12 week scan today! It was amazing!! I didn't realise how much the baby moves!!! It was bouncing around in there for ages and not just little move,ent either, it was tossing a turning and kicking off the placenta and doing rolls and then finally (after 10 minutes) fell asleep so the lady could take all the necessary measurements! Sorry the picture is sideways!! Attachment 36512

wobbler - I hope your dh comes around soon
    trio - I didn't know diet was a factor with twins?!

i hope everyone else is well its been so so quite in here!!!
    Awesome Disney! Cool isn't it?! Will u have a suprise or find out the sex at the next scan?

Wobbler, I'm so glad you've been able to talk things out with your dh make the most of your day off tomorrow xx

Funchu, can't wait to find out if you get your bfp, I really hope so :thumbup:

2. The Following User Says Thank You to JessyJ For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (15-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I'm so sick of this waiting!!! Thanks everyone for keeping your fingers crossed for me

Disney - How cool is the little person you're growing? Soooo cute

AdornedWithCats is offline Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Funchu View Post
    I'm so sick of this waiting!!! Thanks everyone for keeping your fingers crossed for me

Disney - How cool is the little person you're growing? Soooo cute
    Test test test! i got my bfp at 14 dpo. I'm sure its your month Funchu.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    I might test tomorrow then... just to keep you happy BT! I'll use a frer. I want to save the digi for once I know I'm pregnant (I can't stand the thought of seeing the words "not pregnant" )
    I've been feeling tired & dizzy today, & no AF symptoms... but I've had cycles before where AF just suddenly arrives. Arrrggghhh... this ttc stuff does my head in!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Funchu For This Useful Post:

AdornedWithCats  (15-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I might test tomorrow then... just to keep you happy BT! I'll use a frer. I want to save the digi for once I know I'm pregnant (I can't stand the thought of seeing the words "not pregnant" )
    I've been feeling tired & dizzy today, & no AF symptoms... but I've had cycles before where AF just suddenly arrives. Arrrggghhh... this ttc stuff does my head in!
    That's exactly how i feel lol, fingers crossed everything says pregnant for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Excuse me! You're killing me too!
    Would make my week if I saw you and BT were bfp in the same month!

Sent from my GT-I9300T using The Bub Hub mobile app

9. The Following User Says Thank You to jenjenOo For This Useful Post:

AdornedWithCats  (15-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Disney View Post
    I had my 12 week scan today! It was amazing!! I didn't realise how much the baby moves!!! It was bouncing around in there for ages and not just little move,ent either, it was tossing a turning and kicking off the placenta and doing rolls and then finally (after 10 minutes) fell asleep so the lady could take all the necessary measurements! Sorry the picture is sideways!! Attachment 36512wobbler - I hope your dh comes around soon trio - I didn't know diet was a factor with twins?!i hope everyone else is well its been so so quite in here!!!
    How exciting Disney. I hope your pregnancy is going well.Good luck to all the ladies ready to test or are in the tww.I have been so slack in keeping up to date but I have been reading the thread regularly. I'm 19 weeks ATM and starting to get a nice little bump happening. It's been so fun buying all the stuff and I can't wait to start organizing it. I had my scan on Monday and am happy to announce to you guys any way ( secret from all family and friends) that we have a little monster man.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by LilNightmare; 15-05-2013 at 22:14.

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to LilNightmare For This Useful Post:

AdornedWithCats  (15-05-2013),Disney  (21-05-2013),Funchu  (16-05-2013),JessyJ  (16-05-2013),munchkin859  (16-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Trio View Post
    Neither did I. Not till 19 weeks when we accidently saw his willy!

Funchu, you mean to tell me I have eaten so much sweet potato I am just about orange and it is wild yams?!! Oh well at least its healthy. I might skip the wild yam tablets. I am worried about concieving as it is. I will however eat more dairy, and get a tiny bit older, like a month before we TTC!
    I have also heard, a little extra weight can increase the rate of twins, so maybe there is more to dairy than we realise. I think I am still going slim down though. I don't want high blood pressure again.
    Funchu, I am lucky though, my mum was a fraternal twin, so fingers crossed I spit out two eggs like my granny did! Also my mums twin brothers son is having twins. So my cousin, but it must be a coincidence I think.

Mumma K Sorry I do remember you telling us that. How ever did you cope at 16? Please tell me off if I am being a busy body, but are you still with their dad?

Becca, I have a few of those symptoms. Like the hairyness, and I put on weight easliy. Periods are 35 days appart but are always about that. I hope you can sort it all out.
    ASM, incredibly clucky. O is probably 3 days away, and I just called DH at work to ask if we could try this month. So keen!
    How did I cope? I just did had no choice

No we're not together. We split up when the boys were 16 months old. I met DH 8 months later

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay LilNightmare! Look at your cute little monster man!

Sorry Jen, I couldn't do it My temp dropped a bit, so I was too scared to test. Maybe tomorrow. But only if my temp goes back up.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Funchu For This Useful Post:

jenjenOo  (16-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay LilNightmare! Look at your cute little monster man!

Sorry Jen, I couldn't do it My temp dropped a bit, so I was too scared to test. Maybe tomorrow. But only if my temp goes back up.
    Awww! I get it though, holding out for a bfp is better than getting a bfn. Well done Funchu, hopefully you can get through today ok.

Lilnightmare, we've missed you! Can't believe you're just about half way already! The scan pic is awesome and congrats on having a little man! How have you been going? You'll have to post us a bump pic next!!

Wonder where Nomie and mrsLA are at...anyone seen them about?

16. The Following User Says Thank You to JessyJ For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (16-05-2013)