Closed Thread
Page 45 of 84 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    congrats all of those with BFPs and to everyone else. Will keep checking on everyone else but bowing out of TTC now have a DH who refuses to take part or cooperate in any of this baby making thing so will be stuck on my off nights alone still watching pay tv and the internet while he works and all my friends are busy with their happy families. Not a happy camper at all so frustrated annoyed and upset with everything I was promised for a very long time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by wobblermummy View Post
    congrats all of those with BFPs and to everyone else. Will keep checking on everyone else but bowing out of TTC now have a DH who refuses to take part or cooperate in any of this baby making thing so will be stuck on my off nights alone still watching pay tv and the internet while he works and all my friends are busy with their happy families. Not a happy camper at all so frustrated annoyed and upset with everything I was promised for a very long time.
    Sorry to hear DH isn't supporting your need for a family Hopefully he changes his mined.

AFM- CD100... Started taking provera tonight and I don't think the vitex has been working. If it has.. it's taking its time. DP doesn't want me to see FS just yet... so my referral is just sitting there...

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Mamasupial For This Useful Post:

wobblermummy  (14-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    oh no wobbler, maybe he just needs time? Which is pretty unfair when he made you promises. My DH has been so hard to motivate to TTC number two. I don't think they understand how much it rips into and breaks apart our hearts.

Big hugs, I really hope you can work it out.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Trio For This Useful Post:

wobblermummy  (14-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Becca, how did you discover you had PCOS? and how do you get diagnosed?

It must be so frustrating.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by wobblermummy View Post
    Wobbler I've been reading along with your post about you Dh and I'm so sorry things aren't progressing according to plan... Maybe just give him a bit of space with the whole TTC and hopefully he'll come around... Sooner rather than later x

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

8. The Following User Says Thank You to munchkin859 For This Useful Post:

wobblermummy  (15-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mumma K View Post
    I hope that the third being easier is true. Having twins I've always had 2 so I hope my third is like going from 2 to 3 not 1 to 2

Could you please give me all your tips for conceiving twins? I have heard somewhere lots of sweet potato, so I make it in some form nearly every night!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had my 12 week scan today! It was amazing!! I didn't realise how much the baby moves!!! It was bouncing around in there for ages and not just little move,ent either, it was tossing a turning and kicking off the placenta and doing rolls and then finally (after 10 minutes) fell asleep so the lady could take all the necessary measurements! Sorry the picture is sideways!! image.jpg

wobbler - I hope your dh comes around soon
    trio - I didn't know diet was a factor with twins?!

i hope everyone else is well its been so so quite in here!!!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Disney For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (15-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Here is a better profile pic of bubba image.jpg

again its sideways I'm not sure why???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Oh wobbler I'm so sport to great dh isn't cooperating, how unfair! As the other lairs have said, hourly with time he changes his mind soon.

Disney..yay!! Congratulations! Hello there baby disney
    scans are amazing aren't they?! At our 20 wks one ds kept kicking the doppler bit, the first time made the sonographer jump (and hurt me! Lol) you have soooo much to look forward too

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shadowangel0205 For This Useful Post:

Disney  (15-05-2013),wobblermummy  (15-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Trio View Post
    Could you please give me all your tips for conceiving twins? I have heard somewhere lots of sweet potato, so I make it in some form nearly every night!
    Trio I don't have any tips unfortunately. They were an unplanned pregnancy, while using 2 forms of contraception at 16 lol

Becca having pcos sucks sometimes doesn't it!