Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh sounds great! Have an awesome weekend 😊 xx

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Lucky you mummak! Enjoy!

Grace is having her first sleepover at my mums tonight, taking her up to the blue mts where mum lives this morning and coming back to hit the town tonight! To celebrate AF has turned up, early, so must have ovulated a bit earlier too. Didn't hold much hope for this first spontaneous round anyway so I'm ok with it, just a teeny bit disappointed that we didn't fluke it! It means I can get my head, caffeine and wine habit straight before the next round

Have a good weekend everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Mummak and m2or I'm a little jealous! Have a wonderful time! My DP gets back this afternoon after being away for a week for work. Seems pathetic but we have never been appart for that long before and I miss him like crazy!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    JessyJ sorry that af showed up. I'm actually taking the step to book a gp appointment today as I am CD97. Had a little melt down last night over the phone to DP because my best friend told me she doesn't agree with our decision to TTC. She suggested I go on the pill to regulate my period. I was pretty hurt n felt like no one understood how I felt. It's silly but I felt like I was a failure as a woman because I couldn't get AF.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Mamasupial For This Useful Post:

JessyJ  (11-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nothing exciting planned for the weekend here... Just bits and pieces...

I did receive a package though Disney... Much appreciated!!! 😊

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    No real plans here! A tidy up of the house maybe...boring!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Currently on my way to my new gp for my first appointment about ttc!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have no exciting plans for the weekend but finally had my GP appt yesterday to confirm pregnancy - it feels more real now! Had lots of bloods done and got referrals for a dating scan (I know my dates but want to check everything is going right) which I have booked for next Saturday, and also got referral for first trimester screening scan and bloods, which is five weeks away still...hurry up the next few weeks

10. The Following User Says Thank You to futuremama For This Useful Post:

AdornedWithCats  (11-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck becca!

And yay future... The next 5 weeks will fly by!

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

12. The Following User Says Thank You to munchkin859 For This Useful Post:

Mamasupial  (11-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    How exciting Future!!!

So I just got back from the doctors! Have to get all my bloods done (maybe next weekend) and... I have a referral! To Dr Sharon Li. http://www.drsharonli.com/web/home.html

I am so excited! I didn't walk in there and ask for a referral. I just explained my CD97 situation and the PCOS and she referred me straight away!!! YAYYY sooo excited!