Closed Thread
Page 37 of 84 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BlotchedTabby View Post
    Trio...shame about your DH. Mine is happy with whatever I want.
    What are your thoughts/opinions on homebirth? I love the idea but have spent my whole life thinking i'll just give birth in a hospital (which my family think is the right thing to do) and it wasn't until recently I realised a hospital birth may not be for me.
    I really don't know much about them, but the stories I have read about women who have given birth at home just sound so right. I wouldn't do it on my own, without a midwife, but to have your baby at home and then snuggle and breathe in your newborn in your own bed, with your DH right there it just sounds so much more calm.

DS was born at 6pm after begining inducement that morning. It was long day for DH and he wasn't allowed to stay the night so he left at about 11pm. Then I was on my own in a little single uncomfortable bed, with lights either too bright or too dim. I spent the whole night breastfeeding, or trying to settle DS in the crib. I just wanted Dh there. I mean the midwives were helpful but they all do things differently so I just got confused and stressed. I think the perfect situation would be to give birth at home with a midwife of your choosing to stay for 24hrs post birth . So you have support but also all your own space you are comfortable with.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Trio For This Useful Post:

AdornedWithCats  (08-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowangel0205 View Post

Funchu, your turn next!

I'm already putting in a request for a huge super sticky bfp in 4 weeks with munchkin we will be the first june pair of bfps! Im sure of it .......isnt that right munchkin?
    That sounds perfect!!! and while we are making these requests, a july BFP will suit me fine!

AdornedWithCats is offline Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    Thanks Trio...I feel exactly the same! I've contacted a group of private midwives...so I guess I will see if I still feel the same once I get to meet some.

For the digi lovers and poas-oholics:
    clearbluedigi.jpg

Other test is an oracle fertility IC.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AdornedWithCats For This Useful Post:

Disney  (09-05-2013),Funchu  (08-05-2013),JessyJ  (08-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Disney View Post
    Oh ladies who is next to join blotched?!?!? Who who who who?!?!
    I'll be testing Monday if nothing's happened before then Although a bfp on Mothers Day would be pretty cool! I'm like 99% sure I won't be but I still hold a bit of hope. Funchu, what day will you test again?

Blotched, definately look into home birthing if it suits you best. I think you may still have to let the hospital know just in case you decide or need to go in, maybe check that out. I'm sure if you contacted a home birth association they'd be able to give you all the info. Just make sure you get a very experienced midwife :thumbup:

7. The Following User Says Thank You to JessyJ For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Blotched, just saw your post, you're already organised! Good stuff!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to JessyJ For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by JessyJ View Post
    Blotched, just saw your post, you're already organised! Good stuff!
    Kind of...put the ball in motion at least! Definitely need to look into the hospital back up plan though.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by munchkin859 View Post
    Me munchkin or 275?? (There's two or 3 munchkin's these days!)

I'd happily take a bfp for June though!! 😚

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app
    I think you said earlier you wanted a june bfp?

Quote Originally Posted by BlotchedTabby View Post
    Thanks Trio...I feel exactly the same! I've contacted a group of private midwives...so I guess I will see if I still feel the same once I get to meet some.

For the digi lovers and poas-oholics:
    Attachment 36215

Other test is an oracle fertility IC.
    Wow you are organised! And yay for those magic words! Congratulations again!

I agree with trio, hospital birthing is tiring!
    My waters broke 1am monday morning, we got to hospital at 4am even though I wasnt really having contractions, we had an hours drive through horrendous kangaroo territory to get there at day time, took 90mins that night. At 11am things still weren't established, the hospital decided then I was too high risk and we were flown to adelaide.... Things started happening around 8pm monday but were stop/start, I got an epi before midnight... He was born via csect just before 10 am tuesday...
    It sounds bad like that but everyone was really good at explaining things, so I states calm too. and we got ds here safe and healthy which was my main priority, and I would make the same choices again!

I would love a home birth too for reasons trio said! But I'm not informed enough, and our location probably eliminates us anyway

12. The Following User Says Thank You to shadowangel0205 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I'm trying to hold out until at least 14 May (12dpo). I'm 6dpo today & going crazy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Thanks Shadow.

You can do it Funchu...hold out as long as you can. Its worth the wait if its a bfp (which it will be).

15. The Following User Says Thank You to AdornedWithCats For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (08-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowangel0205 View Post
    I think you said earlier you wanted a june bfp?
    😃I def said I wanted a June BFP... And a May one, and and April one. Lol

Fx June is THE month!

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app