Closed Thread
Page 3 of 84 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    AdornedWithCats is offline Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Trio View Post
    Me too! I'll post some pic's if anyone wants to see DS's room, and if I can figure out how.

AfM I finally got DH to say he is excited to TTC! Yay!!
    Thats great about your DH. Mine is so impatient now! I even think he's a bit upset about it today...i guess he expected that we would be pregnant by now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JessyJ View Post
    Hey Nomie, it's lilnightmare's nursery! But if you want to see a messy, lived-in, toddlers room, I can post a pic ha ha! (P.s Love the cot set btw lilnightmare!!)
    Oops, my bad!! Edited the post!

Quote Originally Posted by Trio View Post
    Me too! I'll post some pic's if anyone wants to see DS's room, and if I can figure out how.

AfM I finally got DH to say he is excited to TTC! Yay!!
    Yay Trio! It makes it a bit more exciting when the DH is on board.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Speaking of DHs - how do you lovely ladies help your DH to cope with the disappointment of a BFN each month.
    He is very positive this month, I'm not so confident & I'm not sure how much longer he can deal with BFNs.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah I know that the bum in the air won't necessarily do anything - but it makes me feel much more like I'm doing everything I can anyway

AdornedWithCats is offline Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by miss v View Post
    Speaking of DHs - how do you lovely ladies help your DH to cope with the disappointment of a BFN each month.
    He is very positive this month, I'm not so confident & I'm not sure how much longer he can deal with BFNs.
    I would like to know this too. This month has been hard on my DH

Thanks
    Reviews
    This is obviously a very tricky one.
    I'm getting nervous as af due in 2 days & starting to get crampy. After a BFN from Round 1 Clomid, DH was very upset as he assumed it was a magic pill that would fix everything & it didn't. He is sure that something is very wrong. I keep trying to say that every BFN brings us closer to a BFP & that's really all I can do.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by miss v View Post
    This is obviously a very tricky one.
    I'm getting nervous as af due in 2 days & starting to get crampy. After a BFN from Round 1 Clomid, DH was very upset as he assumed it was a magic pill that would fix everything & it didn't. He is sure that something is very wrong. I keep trying to say that every BFN brings us closer to a BFP & that's really all I can do.
    So agree with that MissV...... DP just assumes that Clomid is magic.
    It's like going back to the start of TTC all over again - when we didn't fall in the first few months, it got harder and harder to say it to him each month.
    Then after 18 months we started Clomid and 6 months later still no luck.

I try to tell myself, and him, that perfection takes time! He knows I'm a very picky person so we kinda started to joke about it and now he'll say something silly like "I sent some good soldiers in there tonight babe" and I say something equally silly like "well they've gotta make it through basic training to even consider setting up command stations in my uterus".
    OMG that just sounds really dumb..... but i think the "sillier" we are about it - the easier it gets to take the news.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to nirok For This Useful Post:

LowAMHonly25yo  (14-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey girls, I don't really have any suggestions cos we fell on our 2nd try with dd, but I reckon a bit of humour would help. I have a feeling it might take longer to conceive this time so will keep ur suggestions in mind. Hope none of you have to wait any longer for your bfps

10. The Following User Says Thank You to JessyJ For This Useful Post:

AdornedWithCats  (16-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well CD30, no AF & a BFN. Looks like I have to deliver sad news to DH again : (

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    It's not over until AF arrives! Some people don't get a BFP until they are a few days overdue for AF. I have my fx for you.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Funchu For This Useful Post:

AdornedWithCats  (16-04-2013)