Closed Thread
Page 28 of 84 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry to hear, bearbug. I hope you get some answers soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    So sorry bearbug, sending you lots of hugs. Hope you find out what's happening as soon as possible, take it easy xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Funchu - will go from the second OPK- good luck to you too. You never know we may end up BFP buddies.

JessyJ - multiple positives are sort of strange - not quite sure how that works. Actually I find OPKs confusing at the best of times. I miss my clearblue digital monitor.

Wobblermummy - your wedding looked stunning & I adore your dress, it's gorgeous. Here's hoping you have a good first month.

Bearbug - big hugs. Not knowing what's happening is an awful feeling. I hope it's just too early to see anything.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to miss v For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (04-05-2013),wobblermummy  (04-05-2013)

AdornedWithCats is offline Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by miss v View Post
    Thanks Funchu - will go from the second OPK- good luck to you too. You never know we may end up BFP buddies.

JessyJ - multiple positives are sort of strange - not quite sure how that works. Actually I find OPKs confusing at the best of times. I miss my clearblue digital monitor.

Wobblermummy - your wedding looked stunning & I adore your dress, it's gorgeous. Here's hoping you have a good first month.

Bearbug - big hugs. Not knowing what's happening is an awful feeling. I hope it's just too early to see anything.
    I've read that multiple positives can mean your body is trying to o but it gets delayed so tries again. I think i read something about having too many dark opks can be an indicator of pco(s) or something but I'm not at all sure if thats true.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks BlotchedTabby.
    Would it have anything to do with being on clomid? Or releasing multiple eggs?
    I have been tested for pcos (my sister has it). Ultrasound showed multiple follicles but blood work all came back within normal range - so why I could ovulate every month sort of went unexplained, hence the clomid.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Why I couldn't ovulate is what I meant to say..... sorry.

AdornedWithCats is offline Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by miss v View Post
    Thanks BlotchedTabby.
    Would it have anything to do with being on clomid? Or releasing multiple eggs?
    I have been tested for pcos (my sister has it). Ultrasound showed multiple follicles but blood work all came back within normal range - so why I could ovulate every month sort of went unexplained, hence the clomid.
    Yeah, could be because of that. We make multiple follicles every month anyway so its good your bt came back normal.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Big hugs to you bearbug, hope you get answers soon.

Welcome back wobbler, thanks for sharing your photos

10. The Following User Says Thank You to futuremama For This Useful Post:

wobblermummy  (04-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    oh bear GBH, i hope you get some answers soon. The not knowing whats happening is the worst!!

Wobbler, you looked stunning! I LOVE Your bridesmaid dresses!! The colour is amazing, and the tiny bit of detail...LOVE IT!! Glad to hear you had a great time! Good luck TTC

Sorry ladies, ive only used OPKs once...and im not 100% Sure...

Sorry ive been MIA, we went out for an early birthday dinner, and ended up with mum in shock and was having trouble breathing saying it was hard/her chest was heavy, so she was admitted to hospital (from the pain in her arm) 2 panadine forte, and 2 needles for relief at the E.R. and she started to calm down. So its been a busy few days!! Im just catching up now

AF is almost gone here, still have about 2 weeks till O....so nothing exciting going on here at all.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to shadowangel0205 For This Useful Post:

wobblermummy  (04-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh Shadow, your poor mum Must have been pretty scary. Hope she's ok now and can get some good rest. And you too - have you got anyone else who can help out?