Closed Thread
Page 26 of 84 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by miss v View Post
    Shadow - Im so sorry, I really wish there had been a different outcome for you.

Nomie - Glad to hear surgery went well. Hope follow up with surgeon goes well too.

Futuremama - looking forward to you getting the official confirmation and dating scan : )

Afm OPK is coming up positive today on CD14 - so I better get bd'ing. Hoping I catch the egg/s in my final round of clomid.
    Have fun with that

Sent from my GT-I9100 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

I was wondering if I can join you? My DF and I are starting ttc this month so we have a few sneaky chances before our wedding.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hello ladies, back from honeymoon today, what a shame it is over and back to work next week will have to read over things and add some photos later. AF was last week as didn't get to BD at the right time due to tiredness and not coping with stress on some people's behalf. Going hung ho for this month just hope that O isn't so late this month and comes earlier, told DH would be great to fall PG just before his birthday as would be around 11 weeks on my birthday on the 11th of JULy

to all and hope all those who are PG are doing well this month and hopefully AF stays away from everyone else.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome back wobbler! Hope you had a great time!!

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Sprinkelle, & welcome back wobbler!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Funchu For This Useful Post:

sprinkelle  (06-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome sprinkelle! Hope your ttc journey is quick and you get your bubs soon

Welcome back wobbler! Hope you had an amazing time! can't wait to see pics!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to shadowangel0205 For This Useful Post:

sprinkelle  (06-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Sprinkelle & welcome. I'm pretty new to this forum & this thread too and all I can say is that the ladies on here are so fantastic and a great support. They know exactly what you are going through and always answer any questions you might have.

Speaking of questions - I have one. I've used the traditional OPKs for the first time instead of the clearblue digital monitor (which is impossible to get test sticks for now) and it registered positive both yesterday & today - so do I assume ovulation occurs 24 to 48 hours after the first positive or today's positive???? I would very much like to get this right as I'm coming up to 12 months since my first failed pregnancy and it's just ridiculous now.

Wobbler - didn't get much of a chance to really talk to you before your wedding & honeymoon as I had only just joined, but welcome back.

Hope everyone is doing ok

10. The Following User Says Thank You to miss v For This Useful Post:

sprinkelle  (06-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi miss v. My understanding is that you go from the last +ve. I gave up on opks though as they were too unpredictable (or maybe it's my body that's unpredictable???). I'd just bd for the next couple of days to give it the best chance. Good luck! I'm hoping to o tomorrow, so will bd tonight & tomorrow night. I might try an opk when I get home, just for fun

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck girls

Welcome sprinkelle and welcome back wobbler!! How was the cruise?! Congrats again on your marriage!! Hopefully you and dh are nice and relaxed now and ready to concieve!!

Not too sure about multiple positives with opks, when I got a positive I don't think I tested again. I'd just go for it anyway

13. The Following User Says Thank You to JessyJ For This Useful Post:

sprinkelle  (06-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    HI all again and thank you for the congrats, wedding and honeymoon were beautiful. Looking forward to O day this cycle whenever that may be. Woman log thinks may 17 BH thinks 13th May who knows what clear blue monitor and my body thinks lol just have to try and BD as much as possible and make this a great 1st proper month. DH still doesnt get the whole timing thing, every time after AF was saying that was a good go this could be the right day and doesn't like being told sorry but no i can't decide when the day is the day lol, wouldn't we all like that.