Closed Thread
Page 24 of 84 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Yay JessyJ! I'm about to o (should be tomorrow), so hopefully we can be BFP buddies in a couple of weeks!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awesome Funchu! Fingers and toes for the both of us!! I have to get my head around it a bit - wasn't quite ready to start right there and then!

How'd you go Nomie? Hope you've got time to rest up now

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jessy, funchu, munchkin and blotched I have my everything crossed for you lovely ladies!! This is so exciting having so many in the tww. (Shadow test already!!!)

Jessy - I wanted to lose some weight before ttc (and fell second go) but since then I've reached my goal weight! I've lost 5kgs since I found out I was utd! Not that I've been trying to its just food and I are not on speaking terms and I'm burning calories growing this new human! My plan is only to put on 8 kg over my pregnancy so we'll see.

Shadow - did your mum get into see the doctors she needed to today?

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Disney For This Useful Post:

AdornedWithCats  (30-04-2013),JessyJ  (01-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Shadow - how awful, your poor Mum. Hope she recovers quickly.
    I just wanted to say you must have some strong willpower going on not to test!!!! I would have tested a hundred times by now. I'm still thinking things are looking good for you - I want to see that BFP for you.

JessyJ - if you get a BFP first go that would be fantastic. My SIL was incredibly lucky and managed to fall pregnant first try with both her kids.

Munchkin - fx for you.

BlotchedTabby - if you can hold out til 12dpo - I take my hat off to you. I'm freekin hopeless - I always test way too early full well knowing it will be negative - yet I still do it. I can't stop myself.

Funchu - I'm due to o in the next couple of days. Maybe you, JessyJ & I can be the next trifecta.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to miss v For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (01-05-2013),JessyJ  (01-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Shadow - how awful, your poor Mum. Hope she recovers quickly.
    I just wanted to say you must have some strong willpower going on not to test!!!! I would have tested a hundred times by now. I'm still thinking things are looking good for you - I want to see that BFP for you.

JessyJ - if you get a BFP first go that would be fantastic. My SIL was incredibly lucky and managed to fall pregnant first try with both her kids.

Munchkin - fx for you. I really hope you get a BFP.

BlotchedTabby - if you can hold out til 12dpo - I take my hat off to you. I'm freekin hopeless - I always test way too early full well knowing it will be negative - yet I still do it. I can't stop myself.

Funchu - I'm due to o in the next couple of days. Maybe you, JessyJ & I can be the next trifecta.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Stupid phone

Thanks
    Reviews
    I agree with disney! I'm so excited that theres other ladies about to test!

Ill test tomorrow morning thats 3.5 days from possible implantation bleeding...so I hope if I'm utd something will show. Poor df...I told him af was here saturday when I seen the 2nd lot of spotting! He has absolutely no idea! I was thinking of suprising him when he took me out for dinner on my birthday thursday, but mum now can't look after ds so we can't go. Mum its taking me out for dinner tomorrow...but we have friends coming, so can't say anything then either!

Mum got in to have her ct scan, and back to our gp, who had said she has a bad sprain, and the break is completely across one bone near her wrist, then like a "t" up into the joint!

She gets a full cast on the broken one saturday. And its just time with the other. She had arranged post accute home care (help) who are going to come and shower her until she is able.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Shadow, so sorry to hear about your mum. Hope she recovers quickly. She is very lucky to have you.

Good luck to all the ladies hanging out for BFP's. I hope you get them soon!

And thanks for all the thoughts. The wrist surgery went well. I was so drowsy last night. I slept for a solid 12 hours after I got home. Seeing the surgeon for a follow up tomorrow afternoon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Shadow - sorry to hhear about your mum. Fingers crossed she recovers quickly. Also I can't wait to see your update tomorrow morning. Sending lots of your way and I hope you get your bfp.

Nomie - glad to hear your surgery has gone well.

Sending lots of baby dust to all those currently in the tww.

AFM - I had my first gp appointment this afternoon. I no have referral for blood tests and a dating scwhich I will get done next Friday and the sca the following Monday

Thanks
    Reviews
    I may not need to test. Just went to the loo and had a but more pink spotting on the tp.

Same amount and colour as last time, but thinking it could be af. I guess, at least my lps has give from 11 to 16/17 days.....

Eta: confident she is here I was just starting to really get excited and confident for a bfp tomorrow
    Last edited by shadowangel0205; 30-04-2013 at 20:28.