Closed Thread
Page 2 of 84 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Lilnightmare, please keep us updated with your nursery pics. I love seeing them come together. You are so lucky to skip out on the nausea.
    You too Disney. Sorry to hear you haven't been feeling great. It will all be worth it in the end. I hope it eases off for you soon.

I will have an easy time with DH. It's usually him nagging me. So when it comes to making our bub, he will think he's hit jackpot!
    Last edited by Pumpkaboo; 14-04-2013 at 14:11.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomie View Post
    Jessy, please keep us updated with your nursery pics. I love seeing them come together. You are so lucky to skip out on the nausea.
    You too Disney. Sorry to hear you haven't been feeling great. It will all be worth it in the end. I hope it eases off for you soon.

I will have an easy time with DH. It's usually him nagging me. So when it comes to making our bub, he will think he's hit jackpot!
    Hey Nomie, it's lilnightmare's nursery! But if you want to see a messy, lived-in, toddlers room, I can post a pic ha ha! (P.s Love the cot set btw lilnightmare!!)

AdornedWithCats is offline Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    Poor dh...it must be hard on him on one hand being really disappointed when af turns up when he wants a bub so much...on the other hand, getting to try again the next month .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats on the scan Disney

AFM, we're both usually a little slack when it comes to dtd, but it seems we must want this baby equally because we've both been raring to go this cycle...never had so much action as in the last 2 weeks, it's crazy!! I've been on UTI watch big time because I'm prone to them - harder to get straight to the toilet when all I want to do is keep my bum in the air :P
    Still our first cycle though, I'm sure it'll be a chore soon if it takes a while

Thanks
    Reviews
    Couldn't help it and tested this morning on CD28 and got a BFN. Not feeling hopeful at all.

AdornedWithCats is offline Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by miss v View Post
    Couldn't help it and tested this morning on CD28 and got a BFN. Not feeling hopeful at all.
    Fx its still early.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by futuremama View Post
    Congrats on the scan Disney

AFM, we're both usually a little slack when it comes to dtd, but it seems we must want this baby equally because we've both been raring to go this cycle...never had so much action as in the last 2 weeks, it's crazy!! I've been on UTI watch big time because I'm prone to them - harder to get straight to the toilet when all I want to do is keep my bum in the air :P
    Still our first cycle though, I'm sure it'll be a chore soon if it takes a while
    I know what you mean about uti. I'm also prone to them, & have been since I was a child. I've just recovered from one, which I got from falling asleep with "my bum in the air" ... I was really tired this cycle - work & study really took it out of me. "Experts" reckon the bum in the air trick doesn't make any difference, so I'm not going to bother this cycle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I did a 'jump and dump' (straight off the bed to the toilet) and ended up with a BFP so I'd say the bum in the air theory is completely debunked

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Marepoppin For This Useful Post:

AdornedWithCats  (14-04-2013),Funchu  (14-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by JessyJ View Post
    Hey Nomie, it's lilnightmare's nursery! But if you want to see a messy, lived-in, toddlers room, I can post a pic ha ha! (P.s Love the cot set btw lilnightmare!!)
    Me too! I'll post some pic's if anyone wants to see DS's room, and if I can figure out how.

AfM I finally got DH to say he is excited to TTC! Yay!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Funchu View Post
    "Experts" reckon the bum in the air trick doesn't make any difference, so I'm not going to bother this cycle.
    I never did, well maybe once or twice.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Trio For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (14-04-2013)