Closed Thread
Page 17 of 84 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Holding out for your test today shadow, really really really hope that faint line gets darker!! Eek!!!

Blotched, I've never temped either so not sure what the high temps could mean...maybe just bd for the rest of the month!?!?!

What's on for the weekend ladies? Seeing comedian Danny Bhoy tonight with friends from work, otherwise pretty quiet Have a good one

2. The Following User Says Thank You to JessyJ For This Useful Post:

AdornedWithCats  (27-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Really really hoping to hear good news from you today Shadow.

Sending all the positive vibes I can.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Ahhhhhhh!! I'm out of tests!! No af, but feel like she could come? But feeling a little "blah!" Also.

Ds and I are going out soon so ill grab some more. I thought I had 1 more

I'm 13dpo. I have had 11 day lps exept for last month which was 13 so im at the business end, whatever hapens!

Sorry to gear af arrived may. Goodles luck next month!
    Last edited by shadowangel0205; 27-04-2013 at 09:03.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck shadow! Fx for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Elswyth - welcome back!!

Shadow - have you got your bfp yet?? I'm so excited for you!! This is the fun part waiting for the bfp to arrive I love it!!!

Nomie - when's your surgery booked in for again? My memory is telling me Monday? If that's the case good luck for Monday and I hope it all goes well.

Jessy - damn it you were doing something really cool and i was jealous and I can't remember what it is LOL!! Oh oh I just remembered your seeing Danny bhoy!!!! That'll be awesome fun!!!

Funchu - I had a dream last night that you had a baby!!!!!!! I logged on to bubhub and a pic positive test came up and I was frantically searching for who it belonged to and it was you !!! Then bubhub wouldn't let me comment and that's when I woke up.

Afm - I am up at my dads farm, I told my dad and step mum last night that I'm pregnant. They are super excited. My step mum said she's being having dreams the last few weeks that I was pregnant.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Disney For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (27-04-2013)

AdornedWithCats is online now Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    Haha Jessy...wouldn't that make my DH happy!

Good luck Shadow...its still early at 13dpo...fx af stays away. Let us know how your test goes when you get one!

Disney - your dream is hilarious! I wish my dreams were like that.

Well I think I od yesterday or late Thursday if I have this month...so i guess i'm 1dpo . My temp seemed higher this morning...though I took it at 4 different times. ...at 6am it was 36.4, at 7am 36.27, at 7:15 36.35 and at 9am 36.44. It pretty much needs to be above 36.3 for o to have happened i think. I usually take it at 7am...dont know how my temp could have dropped from 6am to 7am. Anyway...i dont think it matters too much as all my other fertile signs indicate o yesterday or thursday.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    BT - Going by your chart, I'd say o was yesterday for you. If you use the bbt adjuster, your temp at 7am would be 36.5. Your temps this cycle are similar to my usual temps. I'm normally around 36.3 before o, dip to 36.0 just before o, then go to between 36.5 & 37 after o. This cycle my temp has been around 36.15 before o. Although, adjusting for Daylight Savings would put my temp around 36.25, so maybe I'm panicking for no reason?? Good luck BT. Maybe you should bd every day for the next week, just in case. I'm sure DH will be happy

Disney - I love you! I hope your dream comes true. I'm only CD15 & expecting to o in a few days. This cycle I want to bd every 2nd day from a week before o & for a week after, just in case I'm actually oing earlier or later than I thought I was. We've managed to almost stick to the schedule so far I had a dream the other night in which I was holding my baby girl. She had the right name this time & it was so real. I nearly cried when I woke up & she wasn't there! How are you going? Is the ms still keeping away?

Shadow- hurry up & get an frer so you can test again (sorry - I'm a really bad enabler)... I want to see your BFP!!!

JessyJ - I don't think I've ever seen Danny Bhoy on TV or anything. DH & I are seeing Jack Dee on Sunday night. He's great, such a grumpy old man but also a bit silly. He did some great jokes about stuff his kids had said/done in one of his stand up shows. He hasn't done stand up for 6 years though, so it will be interesting to see if his act has changed much. He'll have teenagers now I guess, so there will be some new material there.

Good luck to everyone with whatever you're doing (testing, bd etc...) & enjoy your weekend.
    Last edited by Funchu; 27-04-2013 at 11:09.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Blotched - oh from the day conception happened I've had the most bazaar dreams and they are very vivid! Every night without fail!

Funchu - good idea on the bd every second day on o week plus a week after. Better to be safe than sorry. I've been pretty damn good actually! I was up until 10.30 last night !! Amazing!! The ms only comes every second or third day now and its not too bad. It's usually only if I let myself get super starving! So if I don't have a decent dinner I'll wake up in the morning feeling a little sick, but nothing like it was. My boobs have stopped hurting which is awesome. I'm just kinda settling in now for the next 6 months.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay Disney. I'm glad you're feeling better. Wow, only 6 months to go. Your pregnancy seems to be going so fast! What's your due date again?

Thanks
    Reviews
    BT - here are my charts starting from this cycle (I'm not sure how clear they'll be):
    1367025373197.jpg1367025387166.jpg1367025399609.jpg1367025414864.jpg1367025429488.jpg

edit: hmmm... not very clear at all, but you can get an idea of the shape at least.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Funchu For This Useful Post:

AdornedWithCats  (27-04-2013)