Closed Thread
Page 15 of 84 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast
    AdornedWithCats is offline Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    Two weeks to my bfp! I'm trying to be extra positive.

Good luck tomorrow Shadow! Fx for you

Nomie...DH and I started ttc with very little money behind us...after 7 bfns we have a lot more saved up now! Its a hard decision to have to make though. When something like that comes up nowadays I ask myself 'will i regret (doing or not doing) it?' Usually that gives me my answer.

I need to get some work done on my teeth too Trio...i keep putting it off .

Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BlotchedTabby View Post
    Two weeks to my bfp! I'm trying to be extra positive.

Good luck tomorrow Shadow! Fx for you

Nomie...DH and I started ttc with very little money behind us...after 7 bfns we have a lot more saved up now! Its a hard decision to have to make though. When something like that comes up nowadays I ask myself 'will i regret (doing or not doing) it?' Usually that gives me my answer.

I need to get some work done on my teeth too Trio...i keep putting it off .

I need to get two fillings too but keep putting it off... Keep thinking IF I'm pregnant I can't put myself at risk... I don't even know if there would be a risk in the 2ww?!

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I got 4 fillings done at 10 weeks. I asked the dentist first and they said there was no risk.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to LilNightmare For This Useful Post:

munchkin859  (24-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thanks for the encouragement ladies!

Bfn this morning.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowangel0205 View Post
    Thanks for the encouragement ladies!

Bfn this morning.
    What dpo are you Shadow? Any af signs?

Thanks
    Reviews
    BlotchedTabby - I like your way of thinking : )
    Can't wait to hear you confirm the BFP in 2 weeks.

Nomie - I worry about the financial side of things too. I agree with BlotchedTabby - it comes down to whether you will regret / not regret what you are doing. You also never know how long it will take to conceive either. I wish we had started trying earlier but nearly 2 years of BFNs have given us extra time to put away just that little bit more.

Shadow - Has af showed up? If not - I'm crossing everything I have for you.

Afm - gearing up for the bd section of the cycle. Weird though as starting to have sharp pains on both sides and am only on CD8. Better get the OPKs out.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by miss v View Post
    BlotchedTabby - I like your way of thinking : )
    Can't wait to hear you confirm the BFP in 2 weeks.

Nomie - I worry about the financial side of things too. I agree with BlotchedTabby - it comes down to whether you will regret / not regret what you are doing. You also never know how long it will take to conceive either. I wish we had started trying earlier but nearly 2 years of BFNs have given us extra time to put away just that little bit more.

Shadow - Has af showed up? If not - I'm crossing everything I have for you.

Afm - gearing up for the bd section of the cycle. Weird though as starting to have sharp pains on both sides and am only on CD8. Better get the OPKs out.
    Hopefully those pains are just the follicles getting ready Miss v. Fx you catch the egg .

I guess I'll be confirming my bfp around Mothers Day - a good time I think!

Even I regret not starting earlier...even though it wouldn't have been ideal. I know DH would have been happy to start not long after we met! Now I'm already thinking about when we will start ttc no. 2, depending on when we finally get a bfp. I guess i expected to be utd by now...its kind of throwing my plan out.

Crossing everything (except my legs ) for you Shadow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies. I'm 11dpo so "theres still time" but apart from my 13 day lp last cycle since having ds and being off bc, my lp had only been 11 days. Before ds it was about 16 days long.

I had an awful lot of cramping yesterday, almost all day. I usually don't get much warning af is comming. most times the first indicator is that horrible (tmi but wet/gushy) feeling of when she is actually here!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowangel0205 View Post
    Thanks ladies. I'm 11dpo so "theres still time" but apart from my 13 day lp last cycle since having ds and being off bc, my lp had only been 11 days. Before ds it was about 16 days long.

I had an awful lot of cramping yesterday, almost all day. I usually don't get much warning af is comming. most times the first indicator is that horrible (tmi but wet/gushy) feeling of when she is actually here!
    I didn't get a really faint bfp last month (cp) until 12dpo. So don't count yourself out until af is here - you never know.

Strange about the cramping...hopefully it means something else is happening other than af's about to arrive.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BlotchedTabby View Post
    I didn't get a really faint bfp last month (cp) until 12dpo. So don't count yourself out until af is here - you never know.

Strange about the cramping...hopefully it means something else is happening other than af's about to arrive.

I hope so , I wanted to be utd for my birthday next week, not have af!!